Ekman-Larsson - Demers
Goligoski - Campbell
Connauton - Schenn

Wedgewood
Langhamer

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
If they don't win this one convincingly I'm going into panic mode.

Lose this one and we're two games above .500 with our rival coming into town next game and again, no first round draft pick.

Luckily for me, I'm going to the game and am sitting on the Press Level side that Tre is so I'll gladly throw stuff at him should we lose :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Flames laid an absolute egg last game. Following the pattern of how they've played this season, tonight should be a much cleaner performance. The Coyotes have been playing pretty well, though, so it should be a good game.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Why would you stick with a losing theme. If we don't we its all on you AS

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
If the Flames lose this one and against Edmonton, I hope Treliving/GG finds themselves on the hotseat.

GG should already be on the hotseat

This team has more talent than it shows on the record

If they lose tonight and on Saturday it will be time for drastic action, though I bet BT will not start with a new coach

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Why are we already making plans for losing the next two games?

Tonight is an opportunity to watch the team dominate a game and see the offence come back to life. Maybe Janko and Bennett have a big game. Maybe Gaudreau pots another 3 points. Could be a very fun evening. But you guys just want to think about what happens after we lose not just tonight, but also on Saturday. Aren't sports supposed to be entertainment?!

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
GG should already be on the hotseat

This team has more talent than it shows on the record

If they lose tonight and on Saturday it will be time for drastic action, though I bet BT will not start with a new coach

People are acting ridiculous again about GG. We are 4 points back of the division leader. 1 point back on 3rd.

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
People are acting ridiculous again about GG. We are 4 points back of the division leader. 1 point back on 3rd.

We're also not in a playoff spot, the defense has been an issue all season after making heavy commitments to it and again, no first round pick.

Plus when is the last time the Flames played well for an entire season? 2006-2007? We have the right to get nervous.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Good game here by our bottom 6 will really help their confidence going into the BoA on Saturday. Would be nice to get a full team effort for two straight games

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015

Jagr is back.

Also can we just waive or trade Lazar at this point? He's not gonna magically get better sitting in the pressbox 50% of the time. I doubt he'd actually get claimed

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Also, I hope we end our mini slump. We haven't been playing too well for awhile.

Bold prediction: 6-2 Flames. Johnny 1 goal 3 assists. Monahan 2 goals 1 assist. Ferland 1 goal 1 assist. Gio 2 assists. Hamilton 3 assists. Etc.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
We're also not in a playoff spot, the defense has been an issue all season after making heavy commitments to it and again, no first round pick.

Plus when is the last time the Flames played well for an entire season? 2006-2007? We have the right to get nervous.

By a single point. The sky is surely falling.

My point is, when is the last time a coach got fired when he was two wins back of the division lead?

Reactions: snipetype

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Don't worry guys, the Coyotes basically play one of two types of games: a) dominate the play and lose anyway, b) get the crap beaten out of us, hang around on the scoreboard, but lose anyway.

Either way, we'll lose.

Reactions: Connor McDaigle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad