Coyotes announce widespread layoffs

RufusG

May 23, 2017
Unfortunately, it's more likely people that busted their ass at their job...

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Last edited:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Same day X lands on the cover of the PBJ. Guess he's serious about running it like a business. It is a business, but it's also a hockey team.

https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix...-gutierrez-arizona-coyotes-ceo-interview.html

And hey X, never a good look to show up smiling on the cover of a magazine the same day you RIF a massive number of employees.
Oh man, how are you not aware that a giant cheesy grin showing up on the day of mass layoffs is not the best optics. :baghead:

Reactions: RemoAZ and CLW

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Same day X lands on the cover of the PBJ. Guess he's serious about running it like a business. It is a business, but it's also a hockey team.

https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix...-gutierrez-arizona-coyotes-ceo-interview.html

And hey X, never a good look to show up smiling on the cover of a magazine the same day you RIF a massive number of employees.

This XG dude is not off to a great start. Someone with a sub want to tell us all how he plans to run the team like a business ON the ice?

edit: I saw the full article. There's nothing about hockey ops there.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Sad day. But I mean, had to expect it. My company did the same thing. Laid off quite a few people, and those making over $100k had to take a 20% pay cut. This virus sucks.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Sad day. But I mean, had to expect it. My company did the same thing. Laid off quite a few people, and those making over $100k had to take a 20% pay cut. This virus sucks.
Lots of talk in Canada these days that Covid measures could be in place for a couple of years. There is already damage done to Industry and Individuals. There will be downright carnage if we don't exit in the coming months. Horrible.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's the politicians that you allow to run your life. Get off your ass everyone and get back to work. Vote all these sad sacked politicians out of office.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Lots of talk in Canada these days that Covid measures could be in place for a couple of years. There is already damage done to Industry and Individuals. There will be downright carnage if we don't exit in the coming months. Horrible.
Yup, let the politicians keep on putting fear into you life. The governments want to control everything we do.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad