Maybe interest in Kessel@50%?

OEL, Kessel@50%, Kuemper, our #2
for
Debrusk, Zboril, Kase, and their #1?

Last edited:

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Complete facepalm and LOL at that offer. Debrusk, zboril and and Kase are 4th lines who bring absolutely zero to the table
? Silly person! ATM, Kase is a reclaimation project that we can QO with a 2-way, low risk. Zboril is a LDI don't know where Debrusk fits in? Their 1st is in the 20s.

Art.Vandelay

@kash2112
Aug 2, 2005
Glendale, AZ
Zboril 4 Fischer?

Maybe interest in Kessel@50%?

OEL, Kessel@50%, Kuemper, our #2
for
Debrusk, Zboril, Kase, and their #1?

I can't see us having to retain on Kessel. He has 1 year left on his deal, his bonus has been paid and he's a positive asset not a salary dump.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
David Pagnotta
@TheFourthPeriod

Coyotes are a team to watch today. They have multiple irons in the fire, beyond ongoing talks with Boston. Forwards like Garland & Dvorak could have new teams soon enough if AZ can wrap things up.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Wasn't OEL linked to Boston at one point? Not 100% sure about that but I seem to recall him being linked to Boston and Vancouver during a recent off season. And of course it looks like Taylor Hall is about a sign a 4x6 deal there, how funny would it be if we traded for him and we got to see Taylor Hall every day again.

In all seriousness, imo Zboril is a good prospect, he's their 1st rounder from 2015 and was taken a few spots before... Barzal, Kyle Connor, and Thomas Chabot which was obviously a mistake by Boston. But still, highly regarded / great stats in the Q.

Either way from what I've seen he's a good 200ft D with a bit of upside. Also plays LD so if we're able to cap dump OEL (he has to agree to waive his NMC), it doesn't mess up our D core too badly. We could do much worse than Chychrun, Ghost Bear and Zboril on the left side with Capo ready to step in as needed

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I'd want 1st, Studnicka, Lohrei from Boston for Garland. Their fans would chuff at that, of course. But I don't see BA taking a grab bag of B tier stuff for Garland.
Someone posted something about our scouts or our GM being high on Fin D. Some combination of DeBrusk, Vaak, Studnicka, '22 2nd or one of their 1sts for Garland? Is Boston looking to move DeBrusk due to underachieving expectations or do you think they have some patience there?

It would make sense for DeBrusk to come back in a Garland deal.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Wasn't OEL linked to Boston at one point? Not 100% sure about that but I seem to recall him being linked to Boston and Vancouver during a recent off season. And of course it looks like Taylor Hall is about a sign a 4x6 deal there, how funny would it be if we traded for him and we got to see Taylor Hall every day again.

In all seriousness, imo Zboril is a good prospect, he's their 1st rounder from 2015 and was taken a few spots before... Barzal, Kyle Connor, and Thomas Chabot which was obviously a mistake by Boston. But still, highly regarded / great stats in the Q.

Either way from what I've seen he's a good 200ft D with a bit of upside. Also plays LD so if we're able to cap dump OEL (he has to agree to waive his NMC), it doesn't mess up our D core too badly. We could do much worse than Chychrun, Ghost Bear and Zboril on the left side with Capo ready to step in as needed
Zboril will be 25 this season and has like 30 NHL games played. I that’s not worth much at all. Like a 3rd round pick at most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad