Coyotes 2023-24 Training Camp Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Kolyachonok might be ready to turn some heads at camp.
Our LD side is thin but when you consider that a RD is probably going to play on the left, then it's fine.

I think most of these PTO's are for filling out our rosters for the triple split day.

Moser Dumba
Valimaki Durzi
Stetcher Soderstom
Dermott Brown
Kolyachonok Kesselring
Szuber

I think those 11 guys are all NHL caliber players right now (that might be a stretch with Szuber, but I'm an optimist).

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Kolyachonok might be ready to turn some heads at camp.
Our LD side is thin but when you consider that a RD is probably going to play on the left, then it's fine.

I think most of these PTO's are for filling out our rosters for the triple split day.

Moser Dumba
Valimaki Durzi
Stetcher Soderstom
Dermott Brown
Kolyachonok Kesselring
Szuber

I think those 11 guys are all NHL caliber players right now (that might be a stretch with Szuber, but I'm an optimist).
Stecher is a RD.

NHL:
Moser-Dumba
Valimaki-Durzi
Dermott-Brown
Stecher

AHL:
Soderstrom
Kolyachonok
Kesselring
Szuber
Crotty
Kampfer
Koch

Reactions: Summer Rose

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Stecher is a RD.
Agreed.
I think Stetcher clearly has a leg up on Dermott. He played 81 NHL games last regular season vs Dermott's 11. Plus he earned a bigger and bigger role with Tourigny throughout the season.

Bill has been name-dropping Soderstom, as if he's part of the plan. I think he'll be a regular.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Agreed.

I think Stetcher clearly has a leg up on Dermott. He played 81 NHL games last regular season vs Dermott's 11. Plus he earned a bigger and bigger role with Tourigny throughout the season.

Bill has been name-dropping Soderstom, as if he's part of the plan. I think he'll be a regular.
They’ll play 7D regularly. And neither LOB nor Carcone need to play.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Agreed.

I believe BA likes Soderstrom as he has said he was the best player in Tucson last year, and I think he will have every opportunity to make the big club.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think it would be a very good thing for Kolyachonok and Soderstrom to have dominant AHL seasons and prove something.
Kolyachonok yes, but I think Soderstrom had played well last year, and in BA's eyes was dominate, or at least very very good. This is a big training camp for him. After getting called up last year, he was very inconsistent, but got better and better as he adjusted to the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan