Post-Game Talk: Cowabunga! 10 game winning Streak!

Player of the game

• Rempe

Votes: 79 66.9%
  • Shesty

Votes: 39 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
As happy as I am with the winning streak how the f*** do you allow 40 shots on goal in 4 straight games. And especially that team without their leading goal scorer. WTF?
by playing like dogshit.

Tonight anyway, despite the lopsided sog i thought they were the better team vs Dallas and definitely vs the Devils.

But they got dominated tonight, very lucky to win this one. Almost everyone had a bad game.

inranger94

Oct 18, 2019
As happy as I am with the winning streak how the f*** do you allow 40 shots on goal in 4 straight games. And especially that team without their leading goal scorer. WTF?
Giving Igor some in game practice. Nothing wrong with that

• Haha
Reactions: tlk

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
What the hell.

Matthew doesn't get a lot of goals or points but sometimes in Hartford the Pack were getting goals just because of his being such an obstacle and somebody would shoot around or through him and occasionally one would go off him or even he'd tip one in though sometimes he'd just knock in a loose puck for a garbage goal. So that goal today was kind of an example of that.

That was a hell of a fight. I'd call it a draw even if Deslauriers was more marked up from it. Rempe at 21 hanging in with that guy---Deslauriers is easily top 5 fighters in the league. It also looked to me like Deslauriers ended the bout by grabbing the back of Rempe's leg to throw him down which if the case meant Deslauriers pretty much had had enough.

Igor was fantastic. Kudos to Lafreniere too.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
8gyd50.jpg

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
What the hell.

Matthew doesn't get a lot of goals or points but sometimes in Hartford the Pack were getting goals just because of his being such an obstacle and somebody would shoot around or through him and occasionally one would go off him or even he'd tip one in though sometimes he'd just knock in a loose puck for a garbage goal. So that goal today was kind of an example of that.

That was a hell of a fight. I'd call it a draw even if Deslauriers was more marked up from it. Rempe at 21 hanging in with that guy---Deslauriers is easily top 5 fighters in the league. It also looked to me like Deslauriers ended the bout by grabbing the back of Rempe's leg to throw him down which if the case meant Deslauriers pretty much had had enough.

Igor was fantastic. Kudos to Lafreniere too.
Don't know if anyone saw but Rempe actually got a deflection on goal earlier in the game

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
The Win-O-Meter, or whatever it's called, must be 99-1 for Philly. Rangers were utterly dominated.

I almost never bitch about a player, but Trouba was mind-bogginly bad. So many glaring errors and giveaways.

he was horrible. he cannot defend in his own end for shit and he got lost below the dots in the offensive zone like three f***ing times too. he is our biggest problem right now.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Some people think it doesnt exist, but everybody plays with a little more swagger and fearlessness knowing a guy like Rempe is around
This is the reason for goons. They are not there to deter the opposing team, they don't deter shit. A Tom Wilson isn't scared of anyone, a rat like Marchand doesn't give a f***.

Goons can bring up your own morale, and I think Reaves did a good job at that. Look at us now honestly, is there a team you can argue is tougher than us? Maybe 1 or 2, but we are certainly not the p***ycats we were a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad