Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
What is the bolted supposed to mean exactly? I hadn’t heard whatever he’s trying to imply and am not 100% what he even is trying to imply.

They’re trying to pretend that if someone had a different condition that having covid doesn’t count, and that hospitals are manipulating the numbers to supposedly get more funding. It’s nonsense. Just like people with AIDS would often die of cancer or pneumonia. So for example, someone with a heart condition could die of a heart attack from the extra stress on the heart caused by respiratory issues from covid.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
These hospitals are receiving money for Covid patients so I'm not buying the numbers. If you had severe coronary disease and then caught the flu which put you over the top, the cause of death would have not been the flu, although it may have been a contributing factor to the heart attack. Now it's more likely it's Covid.

Unique Coronavirus Strain Found in Chicago: Northwestern Study
I was reading another article that the prominent strain of Covid in Chicago is directly from Wuhan while the NY strain seems to be a mutation and much more contagious.. It's kind of crazy it has already adapted a couple of times already.

Please do your research on this. Yes, hospitals are receiving grant money from CARES, but it has absolutely NOTHING to do with putting COVID on a death certificate.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I'm going to remind people of this article in March...
What's going to be normal is about 6 weeks of "freedom" in the spring and summer followed by lockdowns.

If we learn how to dance properly, we'll have to use the hammer less often. As long as our citizens continue to be Covidiots, we're going to suffer economically because the hammer will come down more often.
Based on science and what the experts are saying, I'm not expecting a vaccine for at least 30 months from February 2020, and if they match the record which is 48 months I'll be thrilled. This is life....get used to it.

Urban Dictionary: Covidiot

Last edited:

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hopefully PUA gets extended and some lucky few of the community here can take the opportunity to fulfill their life’s purpose and become scouting directors

Reactions: Cowch

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Please do your research on this. Yes, hospitals are receiving grant money from CARES, but it has absolutely NOTHING to do with putting COVID on a death certificate.

As part of a federal stimulus bill, Medicare is paying hospitals 20% more than standard rates for COVID-19 patients.

Fact-check: Do hospitals get paid more to list patients as having coronavirus?

Hello reader, our article commenting that you would normally see here is temporarily shut down. We still want to hear from you, so we invite you to go to our Facebook page or submit a letter to the editor.
3 Ways Your Dog Asks For HelpDr. Marty Nature's Blend|
Sponsored
2020 SUVs So Cool It's Hard To Believe They Cost Under $30K. Search For 2020 Crossover Vehicles Deals LuxurySUVs|
Sponsored
Cheap New Senior Apartments in Portsmouth Are Turning HeadsSenior Living | Search Ads|
Sponsored
MOST POPULARFlorida drops Gator Bait cheer over 'horrific historic racist imagery'Statesman
MOST POPULARFact-check: Do donations to Black Lives Matter go to a 'Democrat Super PAC'?Statesman
The One WD40 Trick Everyone Should Know AboutLiving Magazine|
Sponsored

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

I’m sure all the hospitals are faking the positive tests and everyone who they lied about dying from covid actually fell down the stairs. Conspiracies are fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad