OT: Covid-19 (Part 57) Grand Re-Re-Re-Opening Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I don't think the US government really cares about the Canadian Auto Industry, just like they don't care about our oil or our pipeline.

Maybe the probkem is I know enough to know what you think is largely irrelevant to what's really going on.

The Canadian auto industry is directly tied to the US auto industry :laugh:

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I don't think the US government really cares about the Canadian Auto Industry, just like they don't care about our oil or our pipeline.

Maybe the probkem is I know enough to know what you think is largely irrelevant to what's really going on.

They care a lot about these 2 things.

WeeBey

Aug 7, 2009
montreal
Well, it's like if you ask me if 1+1=2. Yes the answer is 2. Just basic maths, dude!

Look at countries without covid measures like Brasil and others. What happened? The champions of deaths.

Hmmm sounds fishy. I'll have to wait until a couple economists weigh in before deciding how I feel about this.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Forum93

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Extremists on both sides are tiring. You contribution to society the past 2 years, positive or negative, has a lot more components then your vax status. But, we all like an opportunity to feel superior to the other guy and this is a golden opportunity some of you can’t refuse.
this is the weirdest damn argument. OK so you did a lot of positive things for society (whatever that means) but you stubbornly refuse to ignore the recommendations of experts to get a quick, easy shot to do your part... so it's all just a wash?

if they feel shame, or they feel attacked, that's on them. stop defending these lazy, selfish bastards. all we're asking them to do is to stop whining, accept their responsibility, and do their part to end this. enough with this 'both sides!!" BS.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
if you're on a hockey team and one MF refuses to buy into the coach's system, even though he's talented, how do you think that will play out?

"he doesn't buy into the coach's system like the rest of the boys, which costs us games, but you know what he has good dangles sometimes so it evens out. stop shaming him!!!" :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad