OT: Covid-19 (Part 28) Stop Making Sense (Mod warning on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I don't know if you are referring to me as one of the alien's but isn't it a tad strange that we are ignoring stuff about Epstein and Clinton and aliens and devoting all of our time to COVID? It's a mystery virus to most of us here in Atlantic Canada, we have remained relatively untouched and there are other relevant topics that are very important but yet we hear nothing about them.

Not a reference to you (unless you're living in that reality)......world seems to be going nuts.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Now that NY is moving to its next phase that allows restaurant dining in the open, they’re having to deal with all those squatters who had the spaces to themselves ...

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
There are many questions concerning Epstein and Maxwell
Clinton flew with Epstein 26 times, nothing irregular about that
US army is actually acknowledging something about unidentified flying objects but all we talk about is coronavirus.

You don't hear about the Epstein shit because they are all involved. The shit Trump has been been involved with through Epstein would turn your hair white. Many people with power and influence got caught up in that shit. The part nobody talks about is who was above Epstein. He wasn't the mastermind behind that honeypot.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
You don't hear about the Epstein shit because they are all involved. The shit Trump has been been involved with through Epstein would turn your hair white. Many people with power and influence got caught up in that shit. The part nobody talks about is who was above Epstein. He wasn't the mastermind behind that honeypot.

Cia-Mossad-Mafia

Ghislaine Maxwell's father also seemed to have been involved with the Mossad, which shouldn't be surprising as intelligence operatives and assets have often been put in media positions. Most think his death was tied to this.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It is a massive story but yet we hear very little about it and that was my point, imagine a world where it was allowed to be talked about and justice was served for all of the victims involved in that sick game that so many elites participated in. It should be talked about but it isn't and that was my point. Covid is definitely consuming all of our lives and I understand that while a large story like this one is going away quietly.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You think it's strange the focus of the world is on a pandemic that's killed almost 700 000 and infected 17 000 000 people?
No there's nothing strange about this. It's only normal. You want the news to stop reporting on the virus and go into an Epstein conspiracy and speculate on aliens?....
Absolutely not but it certainly seems convenient that the potential bombshell that is the Epstein story is going away quietly.

HockeyAddict

Nov 7, 2008
on an island
Absolutely not but it certainly seems convenient that the potential bombshell that is the Epstein story is going away quietly.
The Maxwell trial is scheduled for July 2021 so its not going away anytime soon and I'd prefer the prosecutors not compromise the trial by leaking information to the general public via MSM. I understand the skepticism given what happened with Epstein but I have faith we will get the 'full' story once the actual trial begins... however, if anything happens to Maxwell, then I'll be super suspicious.

HockeyAddict

Nov 7, 2008
on an island
In the early days of COVID, there were times I kinda wished I'd get infected so I could just return to a more 'normal' life without all the worry. I've certainly changed my POV given there is more evidence of long-term, serious consequences in some people that have been infected (see link). Also, even if I had already been infected, my day-to-day activities would be the same as someone who hadn't been infected since I would still need to follow all public health orders (wear masks indoors, travel restrictions etc.).

Covid-19 leaves its impact on the heart, raising fears of lasting damage

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
There are many questions concerning Epstein and Maxwell
Clinton flew with Epstein 26 times, nothing irregular about that
US army is actually acknowledging something about unidentified flying objects but all we talk about is coronavirus.
I don’t trust either Clinton at all, but I think if there were something there one of the girls would have testified against him. Some said they seen him there, but saw no indication he was involved or knew what was happening.

I find this very unlikely myself, but who knows? Clinton may have been befriending for political donations, his charity etc and may have had nothing to do with the sex trafficking ring, but many are afraid of coming out against the Clintons because they might have a sudden accident Lolol. The whole thing is disgusting, I know that, to what extent everyone is involved is hard to say since the guy died before he had the opportunity to speak out. If Maxwell kills herself then I think it’s safe to say the conspiracy angle of this might not be a conspiracy after all.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
It is a massive story but yet we hear very little about it and that was my point, imagine a world where it was allowed to be talked about and justice was served for all of the victims involved in that sick game that so many elites participated in. It should be talked about but it isn't and that was my point. Covid is definitely consuming all of our lives and I understand that while a large story like this one is going away quietly.
With virtually unlimited news channels, there's no lack of coverage on anything.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Well you don't know if there's anything there, you're only speculating.
It's a developing story, when something will need to be reported, it's going to come out...just as it has before.

Reactions: Factorial

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I don’t trust either Clinton at all, but I think if there were something there one of the girls would have testified against him. Some said they seen him there, but saw no indication he was involved or knew what was happening.

I find this very unlikely myself, but who knows? Clinton may have been befriending for political donations, his charity etc and may have had nothing to do with the sex trafficking ring, but many are afraid of coming out against the Clintons because they might have a sudden accident Lolol. The whole thing is disgusting, I know that, to what extent everyone is involved is hard to say since the guy died before he had the opportunity to speak out. If Maxwell kills herself then I think it’s safe to say the conspiracy angle of this might not be a conspiracy after all.
They flew together 26 times, there must have been plenty to discuss regarding the Clinton foundation or whatever other matters. I watched filthy rich on Netflix and there was very little mention of Clinton which is peculiar lol.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Even without smoking hash this is a dense read, but clear and worthwhile. I knew nothing about the permafrost factor and its effect on CO2. Now I know enough to at least ask decent questions. Thanks.

An anthropologist friend introduced me to the subject a few years back when I was interested in understanding global warming. It's something that should be mainstream, but is not, likely due to the panic factor in making any official conclusions.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Now that NY is moving to its next phase that allows restaurant dining in the open, they’re having to deal with all those squatters who had the spaces to themselves ...

And people were so concerned about a meat shortage!:)

upload_2020-7-30_9-6-50.jpeg

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
They flew together 26 times, there must have been plenty to discuss regarding the Clinton foundation or whatever other matters. I watched filthy rich on Netflix and there was very little mention of Clinton which is peculiar lol.

Filthy rich was obviously a whitewash. No mentions of all the hidden recording materials found by the FBI at all his multiple homes, whether NY, Florida or Lolita island.

Reactions: MXD and OldCraig71

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Vaccines are being tested right now. Testing is just a crutch while we wait for the vaccines and cannot realistically be a long term solution.
Bruce Clark, president and CEO of the biopharmaceutical company Medicago, cautioned observers against holding unrealistic assumptions that his product — or any of the numerous vaccine hopefuls in development globally — can bring the pandemic to a screeching halt if proven viable.

"Whatever vaccine we get in this first round — unless it's a miracle — it's not going to be perfect," said Clark, whose company began trials for its proposed vaccine Monday in Quebec City.
"It's going to have to undergo development, it's going to take probably years to come up with an understanding of the right vaccine, the right approach. It's not the panacea.
"To assume that we can have, in 18 months, the solution to a pandemic that comes around once in a generation, is naive."

———

This was from two weeks ago, I think a little caution is warranted.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Bruce Clark, president and CEO of the biopharmaceutical company Medicago, cautioned observers against holding unrealistic assumptions that his product — or any of the numerous vaccine hopefuls in development globally — can bring the pandemic to a screeching halt if proven viable.

"Whatever vaccine we get in this first round — unless it's a miracle — it's not going to be perfect," said Clark, whose company began trials for its proposed vaccine Monday in Quebec City.
"It's going to have to undergo development, it's going to take probably years to come up with an understanding of the right vaccine, the right approach. It's not the panacea.
"To assume that we can have, in 18 months, the solution to a pandemic that comes around once in a generation, is naive."

———

This was from two weeks ago, I think a little caution is warranted.

The first generation vaccines will likely not eradicate Covid-19, I agree. However, I do believe it can at least downgrade it to something closer to the seasonal flu. The data published by the main companies is promising. Again, we will see after phase 3 what it will actually look like. Could be completely or partially efficient, who knows right now. It beats having to test/contact trace an absurd number of people for sure.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Thing is, the flight records were for Lolita Island precisely, which was the most notorious of his homes, when it came to throwing parties with minors.

You don't go there 26 times and never partake.

It's not proof of anything and in a court of law, it's what you can prove.
There's was other young women there too, not minors. Sometimes hig rollers prostitute too.

Having said that, I would agree with you, I also think he was there too much often to not take part in any of it.....but again, I don't really know if it was with minors, models, prostitutes or just business trip.

beh3moth

May 27, 2010
Big uptick in cases where I am (Northern Ontario) in the <19 crowd. Kids getting too complacent and partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad