COVID-19 Discussion (UPD: NHL Suspended/AHL Cancelled/California Shelter-at-Home)

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
My wife and I are watching home prices in San Diego. We plan to retire there in about 10 years but may buy something early and rent it. This article, that was published yesterday, does a good job of explaining what is going on.
San Diego home sales nosedive, price mostly unchanged

Dana Point is a nice area if you can afford it. My folks have a condo out there that they're renting out until they wanna convert it to a beach home.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
Where in SD are you looking? We just bought in North County. The market is pretty healthy.
We are drawn to the downtown area. The Marina district is at the top of our list right now but we are still exploring. If COVID causes a big dip in prices we will take advantage. If not, we are content to wait and continue exploring.

Where did you buy? Are you moving from the Bay Area or do you live down there?

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
Dana Point is a nice area if you can afford it. My folks have a condo out there that they're renting out until they wanna convert it to a beach home.
My grandparents lived near there (Laguna Niguel) before they passed. It’s nice but not the right spot for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad