Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
upload_2019-9-2_9-48-0.jpeg

Reactions: 67Blues

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
But back then, Toronto was the Norris whipping boy.
True, we played 5 playoff series against them when we were in the Norris, and we won 3 of those 5. We lost to them in '87 and again in '93, and I hated losing to those jerks more than anything! That 6-0 loss in game 7 of the '93 series was particularly hard. I don't know what happened to Cujo in that game. Anyway ... memories. :)

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Today is the greatest Captain in Blues history Day

Blues_Alex_Pietrangelo_Stanley_Cup_-_AAWJ247_550x.jpg
No, that would be tomorrow.

You either have to count today and not October 2 or you can skip today and count October 2. You can't skip today and Opening Night. Today is 28 days left.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I should have known when I started this thread that it would get f***ed up!
Whew. Now that that's off my chest, how about one of the most under-appreciated Blues playoff heroes ever.

314.jpg

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis

You either have to count today and not October 2 or you can skip today and count October 2. You can't skip today and Opening Night. Today is 28 days left.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I should have known when I started this thread that it would get ****ed up!
Whew. Now that that's off my chest, how about one of the most under-appreciated Blues playoff heroes ever.

314.jpg

Wait, if Dunn #29 was Monday how is Petro not today? lol I was just looking past pictures, I did not do the math myself ... so if we are only on 28 the correct answer is

images

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Wait, if Dunn #29 was Monday how is Petro not today? lol I was just looking past pictures, I did not do the math myself ... so if we are only on 28 the correct answer is

images
The thread wen off the rails shortly after it started with mass confusion about which date we were on. Sorry if I came across as going off on you. That wasn't my intention, so if it came across that way I apologize.

Re: the picture - always loved Bass!

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada

I should have known when I started this thread that it would get ****ed up!

314.jpg
So glad you cleared that up! Sorry if I added to the confusion.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
The thread wen off the rails shortly after it started with mass confusion about which date we were on. Sorry if I came across as going off on you. That wasn't my intention, so if it came across that way I apologize.

Re: the picture - always loved Bass!
Bass and the Sutter twins were one of my all time favourite lines! Before Ronny got here, wern't Bass-Rich-Lowry the Green Berets?

MissouriMook

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Bass and the Sutter twins were one of my all time favourite lines! Before Ronny got here, wern't Bass-Rich-Lowry the Green Berets?
I think you're right. All of them were warriors that played much bigger than their size. Certainly valuable, but I thought they were over-valued by Brian Sutter as a coach, and that was ultimately his downfall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad