Countdown to Camp - Gabriel Landeskog

Sheet

Apr 1, 2013
I am fairly sure that if my girlfriend left me for Landy I wouldn't even be mad. In fact I think I would positively encourage it.

I mean, can you really be mad about that? It's unreasonable to ask anyone to not trade up from a 1992 civic to a brand new BMW.

I want his hair.

I actually just want hair :\

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I know you guys have had a rough start, but what is up with Gab? You guys know him better than me, but even with the bit I do know he seems like a stud, so much I grabbed him in my pool. Aside from the first few games, what should I expect from him this year? Any reason he may regress and not put up points or just chalk this up to a slow team start?

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I know you guys have had a rough start, but what is up with Gab? You guys know him better than me, but even with the bit I do know he seems like a stud, so much I grabbed him in my pool. Aside from the first few games, what should I expect from him this year? Any reason he may regress and7 not put up points or just chalk this up to a slow team start?

Teams slow start. He's one of the last players I'd worry about.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I know you guys have had a rough start, but what is up with Gab? You guys know him better than me, but even with the bit I do know he seems like a stud, so much I grabbed him in my pool. Aside from the first few games, what should I expect from him this year? Any reason he may regress and not put up points or just chalk this up to a slow team start?

60-65 points for the year, with fairly high goals to assist ratio. one season's scoring has fair amount of luck involved so might be higher, might be lower but that's a 5 point range i'd expect.

i think this is both on slow start and him not being up to par. his line was the best one last night but he didn't play up to his standards and hasn't yet. not worried about him.

he had fairly high on-ice sh% last year so he might score little less on ES but he also had meh numbers on the power play so that should even out the regression there if it is to come.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Another Swedish article with Country Forestry.

Cool, thanks.

I really hope that Landeskog will have a career without serious injuries, he is only 22 years old, when he is 30 he may eat players like Lucic for breakfast, a real Captain.

People making fun of Landeskog for not fighting Lucic when being a teenager, ridiculous.

Landeskog in a bad mood is already a good fighter, when 30, fully grown, Viking mode engaged and moody, what will happen? ;-)

For being a Swede Landeskog is very rare and may be the most complete package since Forsberg, no real weakness. Forsberg was more skilled technically, Landeskog more North American in his way of playing hockey having played over there since being a junior player.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Another Swedish article with Country Forestry.
Seems like Roy hasn't really told him what the line combos will be, so maybe nothing is set in stone. He speaks highly of Everberg as well. I like how they ask about a Swedish chain next season (I'm assuming he means line), and he says they're all supposed to be there. I hope Everberg is in the plans in the NHL.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
http://http://sports.yahoo.com/video/nhl-pro-gabriel-landeskog-practically-144429265.html

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but for all the Landeskog fans, this is a short video of the show "Scoring the Deal" which features Gabe getting his place in the denver area. I know I used to be able to get the full episodes on dish on demand. So when I get home tonight I'm going to try to watch it.

I'm sure we have seen that already.
Or is it a new one?

Also Landeskog speaks very mumbly Swedish. Had to focus more than I thought to understand him fully. Kronwall and the reporter were speaking much more clearly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad