Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Do we know for sure Nylander was talking to Marner? It kind of looked like it might have been to Matthews. Cause he was the one who started complaining first. We didn’t really see Mitch say anything.

I mean, we don’t really know anything one way or the other. Nylander’s reply might have been to Matthews or Marner, can’t really tell. I also don’t think it’s clear Matthews started the discussion either since both 16 and 88 are off camera at the beginning. Even Austons first bit we see could have been in response.

Reactions: TMLife17

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I would find that unacceptable. I don't know what I would do about it, but I would be totally grossed out by that move.
It's 100% happening and we should all prepare for it

The only one you'd consider moving is Marner and he has a NMC en route to being a UFA next summer. They won't lose him for nothing so he will be re-signed and they're going to try phase 2 when Tavares' contract is up

This will be our future for years

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Do we know for sure Nylander was talking to Marner? It kind of looked like it might have been to Matthews. Cause he was the one who started complaining first. We didn’t really see Mitch say anything.

The way it was cut seemed to be a Nylander response to Matthews.

Reactions: TMLife17

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I was blatantly against signing Tavares at the time. I think it was me and @thewave we wanted to invest money in #1D man and we were called out as noobs because dubas the shiny new toy could do no wrong LOL
That signing wasn't the problem. It was done with a design to win in the first 3 years of that contract.

Not realizing you have a core of muffins did them in.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Letting Kadri/Hyman go as well and then the brutal contracts to the rest of the fraud four.
Marchment.

Trevor Moore.

Not taking goaltending seriously.

So, so, so many draft picks given away.

For the most part, drafting the same player over and over again.

Andreas Johnsson contract.

Actually getting Jared McCann and then saying f*** that noise.

Creating an absolutely horrendous (or amazing depending how you view it) culture.

Dakota Joshua (a harsh one in all honesty)

Sheldon Keefe

One of Mikheyev or Engvall for the 4th line to back up the opposition

Mrazek, Campbell, Murray.

Nick Ritchie debacle.

Tavares.

Just an unbelievable sabotage job in such a short space of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad