Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
I need the Rags to keep advancing for my playoff pool but they're welcome to lose once in awhile and get some extra games. :rolleyes:
This is looking good on the Canes though.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I was surprised Drai has more playoff points than McDavid.
McJesus had a bad first career playoff year when they lost to Anaheim, Drai did all the heavy liftings that year.

Only healthy Core player was Tavares.

And still better PPG players were who?
I thought Marner was healthy too? I'm surprised that he didn't go to Europe for world championship, but Tavares did.

Reactions: Cleetus

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Tavares doin his best to wipe the loser off him by tryin to win somethin at the WC so he can get a bit more on his next deal probs lol.
As long as his next deal isn’t with the Leafs I’m happy. It would be nice if he waived so he could be traded but I think that’s wishful thinking.

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto

IMG_0054.jpeg

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Done in by Bennett...same guy did that to Knies last year also.

Yeah, same exact play also.

Looks oddly familiar to me. Looks like both guys are going to miss time with concussions as a result also.

He’s mastered the ‘accidental punch to the head’ leading to a concussion. Montgomery even called him out on it.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Yeah, same exact play also. Got removed and warned from the thread for mentioning he’s done it before because we weren’t allowed to bring up Knies even though it was an example of what Bennett did.

Looks oddly familiar to me. Looks like both guys are going to miss time with concussions as a result also.

He’s mastered the ‘accidental punch to the head’ leading to a concussion. Montgomery even called him out on it.

Bennett needs to be suspended...skating around punching unsuspecting players on the head leading to concussions is a serious red flag for a league that wants to protect players from illegal hits to the head...guy pretends to give a light shove with his left hand while pounding the unsuspecting player with a dirty right hand to the head, thinking nobody sees it...a real dirty and cowardly player.

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
Bennett needs to be suspended...skating around punching unsuspecting players on the head leading to concussions is a serious red flag for a league that wants to protect players from illegal hits to the head...guy pretends to give a light shove with his left hand while pounding the unsuspecting player with a dirty right hand to the head, thinking nobody sees it...a real dirty and cowardly player.
I completely agree with this. If NHL does nothing, someone needs to obliterate that little sociopath.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Street justice will get him the same way it got Marchand. Live by the sword, die by the sword kinda thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad