Could you kill?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Don’t judge me cause I’m drunk like King Solomon’s fallen men I’m so sorry bout sorrow man I just happen to happen.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***ing dead, kiddo.

Reactions: Ceremony

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I think most of those who say they'd never kill anyone, could and would kill when driven to that position hard enough. There's only so much that a human mind can take.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I find it funny that HFB refuses to allow topics that relate to actually hockey games being postponed but they’re allowing a these to discuss if you could commit murder.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I find it funny that HFB refuses to allow topics that relate to actually hockey games being postponed but they’re allowing a these to discuss if you could commit murder.

This thread never specified humans. If you have ever stepped on a bug or picked a vegetable that involved pulling the whole plant out of the ground, then you have killed.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
OP sure comes across that way.
Nope, I specifically mentioned in defence, or to protect loved ones.
That is not murder in my book.

This is a purely philosophical question, and has NOTHING to do with the political climate as of now, no matter how much some posters want this to be political.

Last edited:

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
I killed a fruitfly today...and I think I stepped on an ant but it also could have been a pine needle, not sure.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Nope, I specifically mentioned in defence, or to protect loved ones.
That is not murder in my book.

This is a purely philosophical question, and has NOTHING to do with the political climate as of now, no matter how much some posters want this to be political.
No need to change your avi, the old one was poppin.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
As the title says

Could you kill?

I know many people who say no, no matter what.

They subscribe to a truly pacifist philosophy.

I never understood this, I believe all people are capable of taking a life if pushed far enough.

Just look at the olden days, it wasnt uncommon to meet a person who had take a life and people had a very different stance on this subject.

I am not saying I would kill just to kill - But if someone hurt my wife or other family members, like relly hurt, I would hunt that person down, and I would feel no remorse or sadness in doing so, I could 100 percent take their life and not flinch.

If someone threatened me with my life, I would also see that person as a legit target.

It all comes down to ones ability to dehumanize an individual - For me that happens automatically with such a person - I find it curious that some dont.

I know this got dark, and mods feel free to delete if it crosses any boundaries - I just find it an interesting philosophical debate I have had with many people.
Just for fun? No. it would have to have a purpose. Business, revenge, etc...

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
4ezjif.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad