Could Tkachuk pass Laine in a re-draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
Oh god we’re already talking about the HOF. Someone else said he’s going to get 80 goals and they were serious.

If laine scores 25 goals a season for 15 years he's a lock (500 career). You betting against that?

I also said 3/2 odds

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Very one dimensional player. But it is probably the most important dimension to be good at in Goal Scoring.

Because his game away from the puck, and in his own zone is terrible.

You can teach defense and positioning. The kid is only 20. You can't teach that shot. Wasn't Ovie the same way? (Controller disconnected gif)

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
You can teach defense and positioning. The kid is only 20. You can't teach that shot. Wasn't Ovie the same way? (Controller disconnected gif)

Are you kidding? Ovi’s greatest assets besides his shot were his wheels and his hitting. His game was on an entirely different level at the same age.

Reactions: TeddyBare

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Those daily Laine bashers have completely vanished

that one guy Caitlyn Jenner is nowhere to be seen

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
I think we can lock this thread up
Don’t have to rub it in
The OP feels embarrassed already

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Bad thread and embarressed by some overzealous Flames fans. Sample sizes matter people! Look about as bad as ppl saying Tkachuk>Gaudreau

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Don’t have to rub it in

I said Laine earlier in the thread. He's had an amazing week.

I think we should probably wait to see if he can keep it up, though. He's been hyped to hell and back this week. He's had hot streaks before.

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
Don’t have to rub it in
I counted "those expressing an opinion" on the posts on the first page of this topic, and by a score of 13-9, HF posters in the majority think Laine has been eclipsed by Tkachuk, and in some cases, by others, as well.

1. Not fair to silence the majority.

2. Edmonton needs a new G.M., and they're taking names. I'm sure those 13 posters have been harvested for their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad