News Article: COULD LEAFS LET REIMER WALK? TheFourthPeriod.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
Knowing your role and embracing your role aren't mutually exclusive. Reimer knew his role but he didn't embrace it. He was so focused on that starting job that he allowed it to affect his confidence. Reimer never looks pretty in net but having such long stretches of bad play has been uncharacteristic of him from what we've seen in his short career. Either he didn't embrace his role and struggled because of it OR second half Reimer is the real Reimer. Take your pick.

:shakehead

thank you btw, for telling us what happened in meetings between reimer and caryle and also management and how he felt and adapted to the role.

I mean, far be it that he's never been in that role in his professional career so I'm sure that would be a considerably easy adjustment to make part way through the season with no real advanced preparation at all.

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
So insightful. Carry on.

Is there a difference between ALL and MOST? Read again and you'll see there is no purpose to your response.

pot meet kettle.

the point was made that the leafs were not as comfortable in a playoff spot as some tend to make it out to be, most non casual fans would look at points percentages as a basis of where the team sits, toronto was in a more precarous position because of the amount of games they played and a bad ROW. hard for you to grasp? apparently.

so insightful? well let's see.

here's one for you .. you have no clue what happened between riemer and management and yes .. everyone easily switches roles part way through the season especially to a role they have never been in their entire professional career.

I'll let you try and pick out the sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad