Proposal: Cory Schneider for Jake Allen

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
1) Not a Devils fan
2) Cool story
3) Keep Allen, as it seems it's been working out so great for you. Congrats.

1. OP is a Blues fan responding to a Devils fan asking about this potential deal.

2. Your bedside manner could use some work there doc.

3. Allen makes baby Jesus cry and I've just crossed you off my Christmas card list.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
1) Not a Devils fan
2) Cool story
3) Keep Allen, as it seems it's been working out so great for you. Congrats.

1) Never said you were. Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit....
2) nor is avoiding cliche' phrases that are beyond passé...
3) nor is sarcasm....

Do you have a strong suit?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schneider has been a poor goalie the last 2 years. A bottom 5 starter. It's not just one bad season anymore. A lot of people keep saying ''He had a bad year'' or he had an ''Off year'' everywhere I look, but this is now 2 bad years and it's become a trend.

That said, Jake Allen really sucks, but it makes sense from a value standpoint.

I'm not sold on Kinkaid as the starter yet either, but I also don't think the Schneider of old is coming back. Maybe he has another good season in him, like Jimmy Howard did last year, after having several poor years and being outplayed by Mrazek for a couple of them, but he reverted right back to that this year.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
D Jake Walman is on loan to Binghamton where he has helped them solidify their blueline and bring them back some respectability. Could Walman be an add?

The Two Jakes?

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
D Jake Walman is on loan to Binghamton where he has helped them solidify their blueline and bring them back some respectability. Could Walman be an add?

The Two Jakes?

The Blues FO was really high on Walman going into this year. I doubt much has changed in that to be a throw in for a deal like this.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
The Blues FO was really high on Walman going into this year. I doubt much has changed in that to be a throw in for a deal like this.
Yeah, I figured he was headed to San Antonio next season where there won't be a numbers crunch like there is in Chicago. Thanks for letting Binghamton have him this year. He's been great.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Yeah, I figured he was headed to San Antonio next season where there won't be a numbers crunch like there is in Chicago. Thanks for letting Binghamton have him this year. He's been great.
That's good to hear. He looked absolutely terrible in the preseason.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Allen + Schwartz for Schneider. thats the add I would ask for from STL.
Schneider >> Allen IMO

Hey buddy, there was a pretty bad typo in your post. Its spelled Schmaltz, Jordan Schmaltz. Maybe your phone auto-corrected? I recommend you change it, so people don't think you mean Jaden Schwartz. Only a troll or a complete idiot would make that ridiculous offer. We don't want people thinking that about you, now do we?

Oh, and no thank you to Schmaltz and Allen for Schneider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad