Cory Sarich Respect

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Apparently either not as prized or not as capable in the eyes of the coach though. Perhaps Barrie is having trouble adjusting to the system, but Roy does not seem anxious to get him playing time. Has he even mentioned him much in any of his interviews lately?

Sort of, in the context that the hard part of his job is telling people they are not going to play, such as Barrie. Roy also said how excited Barrie was to play on Friday. I think he wanted to give Barrie that game but I have a feeling EJ persisted. So no, not in the context of Barrie's play but I think he's aware that Barrie needs fit in somehow. I don't think it's that Barrie is in the doghouse it's just that Roy is big on everyone having their role and Barrie doesn't fit in right now.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
He's been a pleasant surprise so far. I thought he would be a #7 playing only when someone gets injured.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I just saw this thread, checked the date, and, yup... Sarich played his worst game of the season(last night) in the very next game. :D

He's been very good overall, though. Jumping up in the play has been the biggest surprise to me, that's something that hasn't been part of his game since the Bolts cup run many years ago. Nice to see. He must feel rejuvenated. The Benoit-Sarich pairing play within their limitations and both seem to be intelligent hockey players. That leads to few mistakes and comfortable, quality minutes.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I just saw this thread, checked the date, and, yup... Sarich played his worst game of the season(last night) in the very next game. :D

He's been very good overall, though. Jumping up in the play has been the biggest surprise to me, that's something that hasn't been part of his game since the Bolts cup run many years ago. Nice to see. He must feel rejuvenated. The Benoit-Sarich pairing play within their limitations and both seem to be intelligent hockey players. That leads to few mistakes and comfortable, quality minutes.

Exactly what you want out of a middle pairing.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I loved his only fight the year so far, even if it was him beating up an 80 year old. Just a nice beat down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad