Confirmed with Link: Corson Ceulemans (25th overall pick, 2021) signs 3-Year ELC with CBJ

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Ceulemans has all the physical and skill capabilities to be a good player. He just needs to play harder and make smarter decisions.

Fortunately for him and unfortunately for the fans, this is what it means to be a “CBJ type player” nowadays…

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Am I just a pedantic old f*** or am I right to be so vigorously annoyed by the constant typos and grammatical errors in these tweets?
No you are rite. This trend needs ficed. And Save the Adverb(my pedantic irritant is the death of the adverb)

Reactions: Monk

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Am I just a pedantic old f*** or am I right to be so vigorously annoyed by the constant typos and grammatical errors in these tweets?
I think they can be funny, like yesterday when I saw one that said "Would you trust a lawyer that doesn't know the difference between per say and per say [sic]?".

Reactions: Monk

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Does he look like a future nhler at this point? Could he become a bottom pairing defensive dman?

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Does he look like a future nhler at this point? Could he become a bottom pairing defensive dman?
Jury is out. It's too early and he's still only 20 years old. I don't think defensive dman is part of his overall makeup though. His skill set would seem to be more of an offensive guy and puck mover but he is so raw and didn't develop much at Wisconsin. He's getting limited time in Cleveland at the moment but with his size and skating, the hope is the brain catches up. He needs to develop. I don't think you see him at any point during his ELC in the NHL.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

I'd say it is moderately unlikely that Ceulemans becomes an NHLer, the decision making is poor. But I've seen worse prospects eventually figure it out. The size and skating and puck skills are all there.

Reactions: LJ7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad