News Article: Coronavirus Part 3: Social Distance Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I said goodbye weeks ago. Honestly haven’t even thought much about it with all that’s going on around us. Seems like it’s been months since the last game.

Same here. I think it’s always been wishful thinking to believe we will finish the season this year. With how this virus is out of control particularly in the US I can’t see gatherings happening North America wide till the fall at the earliest.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Subject to change though I think. If by some miracle cases start dropping exponentially in the summer...

That would be nice. Summer hockey would be fun but the ice in some rinks would be awful. It would be like watching broomball in Tampa, Carolina, Dallas or Vegas.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Taking hostage of the title for an important reminder.

No April 1st / April Fools posts or threads tomorrow.

Interesting turn of phrase.

Anddddd there go my plans for posting a "BREAKING NEWS: Soli changes his avatar" thread tomorrow. :(

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Only the few of us "woke" intellectuals know that the earth is actually donut shaped. Vaccines cause autism. Chemtrails exist as a means for the gubberment to brainwash the sheeple. The moon landing was a hoax.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That would be nice. Summer hockey would be fun but the ice in some rinks would be awful. It would be like watching broomball in Tampa, Carolina, Dallas or Vegas.

Competitive broomball is still better than no sports at all.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Only the few of us "woke" intellectuals know that the earth is actually donut shaped. Vaccines cause autism. Chemtrails exist as a means for the gubberment to brainwash the sheeple. The moon landing was a hoax.

Timmies should sell Earth-nuts.

Reactions: Skar

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if this pandemic will be the nudge needed to how countries start to implement Universal Basic Income......
Even some US entrepreneurs and US elected officials like Elon Musk, Zuckerberg, and Andrew Yang are advocates. We had tests of it in Canada and they've tested in the US too. They're testing in Europe and other countries. Maybe it's time?....

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Competitive broomball is still better than no sports at all.

Now there's a sport I haven't heard about in years. There was quite a league in the mid 80s where I grew up. My sister played when she was 16 or 17 and I remember watching her when I was about 5 or 6.

Are there leagues still in the bigger cities?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Marble racing has broomball beat hands down.
tenor.gif

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Now there's a sport I haven't heard about in years. There was quite a league in the mid 80s where I grew up. My sister played when she was 16 or 17 and I remember watching her when I was about 5 or 6.

Are there leagues still in the bigger cities?
Seems like something more in @Drivesaitl 's age range. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad