Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

"You're probability of dying from coronavirus, much higher being hit by an asteroid" TV "doctor" back on February 7th.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
For 20 years reports were done and warned about the USA having a shortage of ventilators for a pandemic. And for 20 years our leaders did nothing about it.
In the end the supposed leaders of the past to the current clowns are useless.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Unfortunately for Trump, the internet remembers everything.

I guess we should be thankful this is a virus that is roughly as contagious as the common flu. And only kills about 1-3 percent of the people it infects. What's truly terrifying is how many people even a mildly more deadly virus would kill, given how poorly this country is prepared for a pandemic... This should be a huge wakeup call. But it likely won't be.

Last edited:

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Unfortunately for us, his fan base doesn't.
Unfortunately for Trump, the internet remembers everything.

I guess we should be thankful this is a virus that is roughly as contagious as the common flu. And only kills about 1-3 percent of the people it infects. What's truly terrifying is how many people even a mildly more deadly virus would kill, given how poorly this country is prepared for a pandemic... This should be a huge wakeup call. But it likely won't be.

There comes a point where "free enterprise" becomes a case of every man for himself for many.... is that where we are as a society?

Last edited:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Unfortunately for us, his fan base doesn't.

Not worth worrying about the 35% who will love him no matter what. They are a lost cause. It’s the Obama/Trump voters who will decide this. The good news is that while last time the subset of voters who hated both candidates went overwhelmingly Trump, at this point in time it’s heavily the other way.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

woke today, I was crying
Lost in a lost world
So many people are dying
Lost in a lost world
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds
In their eyes, it's nation against nation against nation
With racial pride
Sounds...
Thinking only of themselves
They shun the light
(Shun the light)
They think they're right
(Think they're right)
Living in their empty shells
Oh, can you see their bodies thrashing?
(So many people, so many people)
Crashing down around their feet
Angry people in the street
Telling them they've had their fill
Of politics, people who kill
Grow... the seed of evolution
(So many people, so many people)
Revolution everyone
It's just another form of gun
To do again what they have done
Let all our brothers come and get some…

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Fauci claims asymptomatic infected can spread it by merely speaking
..And that the aerosolized particles exhaled in breath or by speaking can also hanf I theair longer than thought before falking onsurfaces..

So following the CDC and weather mask s to protect others..Don't speak to anyone especially indoors in confining spaces. Keep the 2 feet rule but better go to the 27 feet away rule if you believe Dr. Bouribaof M I.T.

So you must become Marcel Marceau ...silence is golden...And for tge mist fearful of you even staying within27 feet away may not protect you because you will walk into contaminated "airspace" anyway.

All you candi is wear a mask to protect others from yousoreadi g it.. ut they can still infect you unless they are masked.

Message from the Borg:Resistance Iis Futile!

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
In the town I live in some idiot posts on several facebook message boards he and his family have covid-19. He said his wife wanted a burrito so they ordered from Chipotle and he drove there to get it. He said they wouldn’t bring it to his car so he went inside the restaurant and sat for 30 minutes and if someone who goes in there gets sick its Chipotle’s fault. From there forward he had literally thousands of messages ripping him to pieces for leaving his house and putting peoples lives in danger. He also went into a Walgreens and told the lady at the counter he had it, all while other customers were nearby. The poor lady almost crapped herself. The police were notified at both Chipotle and Walgreens. They went in and reviewed surveillance video while both stores had special cleaning crews come in and sterilize the places.

A few hours later this genius comes on the message boards and declares himself and his family do not have Covid-19. So basically this asshat thought it was a good idea to get attention and scare the crap out of everyone by doing what he did. All I can say is people like this who think it is a joking matter and not taking it seriously are scum, total trash. Hopefully this jerk gets arrested and brought up on terrorism charges and both Walgreens and Chipotle sue his useless ass. I cannot believe someone could think it was a good idea to do such a thing.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
In the town I live in some idiot posts on several facebook message boards he and his family have covid-19. He said
his wife wanted a burrito so they ordered from Chipotle and he drove there to get it. He said they wouldn’t bring it to his car so he went inside the restaurant and sat
for 30 minutes and if someone who goes in there gets sick its Chipotle’s fault. From there forward he had literally thousands of messages
ripping him to pieces for leaving his house and putting peoples lives in danger. He also went into a Walgreens and told the lady at the counter he had it, all while other
customers were nearby. The poor lady almost crapped herself. The police were notified at both Chipotle and Walgreens. They went in and
reviewed surveillance video while both stores had special cleaning crews come in and sterilize the places.

A few hours later this genius comes on the message boards and declares himself and his family do not have Covid-19. So basically this asshat
thought it was a good idea to get attention and scare the crap out of everyone by doing what he did. All I can say is people like this who think
it is a joking matter and not taking it seriously are scum, total trash. Hopefully this jerk gets arrested and brought up on terrorism charges and
both Walgreens and Chipotle sue his useless ass. I cannot believe someone could think it was a good idea to do such a thing.

He should be beaten in public with everyone watching 6 feet apart.
What a scumbag.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
In the town I live in some idiot posts on several facebook message boards he and his family have covid-19. He said his wife wanted a burrito so they ordered from Chipotle and he drove there to get it. He said they wouldn’t bring it to his car so he went inside the restaurant and sat for 30 minutes and if someone who goes in there gets sick its Chipotle’s fault. From there forward he had literally thousands of messages ripping him to pieces for leaving his house and putting peoples lives in danger. He also went into a Walgreens and told the lady at the counter he had it, all while other customers were nearby. The poor lady almost crapped herself. The police were notified at both Chipotle and Walgreens. They went in and reviewed surveillance video while both stores had special cleaning crews come in and sterilize the places.

A few hours later this genius comes on the message boards and declares himself and his family do not have Covid-19. So basically this asshat thought it was a good idea to get attention and scare the crap out of everyone by doing what he did. All I can say is people like this who think it is a joking matter and not taking it seriously are scum, total trash. Hopefully this jerk gets arrested and brought up on terrorism charges and both Walgreens and Chipotle sue his useless ass. I cannot believe someone could think it was a good idea to do such a thing.

Should be arrested for terrorism.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
This article suggests what I've been saying all along, that this is the new normal until there is a vaccine:
Scientists warn we may need to live with social distancing for a year or more

Italy’s prime minister was just on Meet the Press, apparently they’re kicking around the idea of testing people for the antibodies and letting them return to work and “normal” life. They would make those who don’t have the antibodies to remain home.

Not set on that yet, but it’s something they’re considering if they get the tests for that.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
A bunch of states are allowing church services today, because, you know, the virus can’t spread in church. Real smart.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
So who else has come across associates, friends, or whatever that you might cut ties with?

I've come a few so far. My favorite so far is someone who said it should just be survival of the fittest out there right now, Trump has done a great job, and the Vegas massacre was an inside job by the NSA all in in a span of about 90 seconds.

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce