OT: Corona virus thread Part II - it's been a year already (MOD: NO POLITICS)

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Canada f***ed this up so hard, didn't get my 1st shot till May 19th, no clue when I'm getting the 2nd, and nothing open even with cases way down
I'll get my shot next week on Tuesday.

1st shot? Crazy long wait time too. Your arm will hurt for a day, that's it.

Reactions: SoupyFIN

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Canada f***ed this up so hard, didn't get my 1st shot till May 19th, no clue when I'm getting the 2nd, and nothing open even with cases way down

I'm in Southwestern Ontario, and already have my second shot.
I got my first mid-April, and my second mid May. I was special circumstances and allowed to get my first shot in Phase 2. When I received my first shot the volunteer their thought I should have been in Phase 1, so he wrote a special slip to get my next dose four weeks later.

I would check out early second vaccines. My wife went and got her first dose with me when I did, and her second dose wasn't scheduled until Augus, but she heard of something to get early second.
We both have received them moderna vaccine.

First shot is a cakewalk, like previously mentioned you may I have a sore arm for a day or two.
Second vaccine hit me over night that following night, I just had chills and very tight muscles. I would caution though, my immune system is quite different than everyone else's.
The next day I felt sluggish, the third day I felt back to 100%.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I'm not sure about other regions, but here they went slowly down by age group. I was in the "born 1995 or before" -group.

According to reports lots of 40-50 yo's didn't book a time, this would've taken even longer had they got it lol.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
I'm not sure about other regions, but here they went slowly down by age group. I was in the "born 1995 or before" -group.

According to reports lots of 40-50 yo's didn't book a time, this would've taken even longer had they got it lol.
Around here it's at 1981 and older at the moment. Slow and steady wins the race, or something.

Reactions: SoupyFIN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad