Player Discussion: Corey Perry

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Not the first time that Stammer makes those comments à la GM. Wonder if he's secretly a lil cap geek that we'll see go hunt for a GM job once he retires.
I forgot which video it was but he talks about how he loves playing fantasy baseball and the whole management part of the game, I think he was asked in that video if he would go for something like that after he retired and I think he said he would consider it or something like that

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
What a great signing. When there was talking last year, literally right before we raised the cup, that the team was telling Perry to come sign with us, I figured it was all gibberish. Then even when he signed, I thought he would be a decent fringe player. But man, he's a legit impact guy, every night.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
1656316452519.png

Simply amazing.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Hey, Ducks fan here curious about our former franchise winger.

I see Perry is still somewhat productive compared to his icetime, but I also notice he's a -24 this season, which truly stands out as awful in relation to his teammates.

What's the reason for this? Is he that bad? I mean he's still a regular in the lineup, but maybe he shouldn't be? Is it safe to say Perry's career is done after this season?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Hey, Ducks fan here curious about our former franchise winger.

I see Perry is still somewhat productive compared to his icetime, but I also notice he's a -24 this season, which truly stands out as awful in relation to his teammates.

What's the reason for this? Is he that bad? I mean he's still a regular in the lineup, but maybe he shouldn't be? Is it safe to say Perry's career is done after this season?
He’s still got his net front instincts and good hands. Most of his goals have been deflections while parking his ass in front of the goalie. The rest probably rebounds not a foot’s length from the blue paint. He’s skating in cement though. Love the guy but this might be his last season in the NHL unless he goes for another year at like league minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad