Corey Crawford Retires

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I also deal with vertigo from time to time, luckily I haven't had it bad for a couple years. But a few years ago I had a 3 month span where I would get struck a few times a week and it was really scary. Turns out my dad has the same problem and being a pilot it was extremely important for him to never have that issue. So he showed me some ways to align my inner ear and I was able to help control it as well.

Good luck to Corey, what a nice career he had.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Holy assumptions...

And strange assumptions at that. If any of that were true, why would he have ever signed there in the first place? It seems more likely something changed with either his health or personal life; at first, he decided just to take a leave, but shortly thereafter simply decided to hang his skates up and call it a career.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
It's still insulting Crawford in his prime and just winning his second Stanley Cup the season before, didn't make the Olympic Team Canada roster as their 3rd string goalie. Instead Mike Smith gets chosen over him. :ha:

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I don't think the criticism of him is warranted. Sure, it leaves NJ in a tough spot but shocker - there are bigger things than hockey. For one, the guy previously struggled with vertigo which from what I understand makes your life miserable. You also have no idea whats going on in his personal life... what if one of his kids now has cancer or another serious disease? What if his bout with vertigo resulted in serious depression and he now needs treatment for that?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
It's still insulting Crawford in his prime and just winning his second Stanley Cup the season before, didn't make the Olympic Team Canada roster as their 3rd string goalie. Instead Mike Smith gets chosen over him. :ha:
He got in the more prestigious nhl world cup on 2016 and he got to start vs the legendary unit Team Europe

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
He got in the more prestigious nhl world cup on 2016 and he got to start vs the legendary unit Team Europe

He still should have been asked to join the olympic team. He didn't even get any consideration. The guy was on fire at the time too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad