GDT: [CONVERTED]Leafs vs Islanders | Thur, Feb 12 | SPOILER ALERT: Lupul Hurt Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Lance Hornby @sunhornby
Leafs have been on the ice almost an hour. Some good scrums. Horachek making most noise, but no one is slacking off after Tuesday night

Lance Hornby @sunhornby
Closing comments from Horachek in the playres' stretch circle as he exits.

mikebel111*

If kessel is scratched, oh man that Is some accountability there.
I love it! Peter saying I don't care how much cash you make, if you don't try than you wont play.
Randy would never have the guts to do something like that

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
If kessel is scratched, oh man that Is some accountability there.
I love it! Peter saying I don't care how much cash you make, if you don't try than you wont play.
Randy would never have the guts to do something like that

i hope he's scratched to that game was sad and someone needs to send the guy a message.

mikebel111*

Something tells me Lupul is that unfortunate person who God made out of glass instead of skin

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
Kessel's a loser. Typical guy who only wants to be there for the good times and just mails it in when the going gets tough. He should be scratched and see if that wakes him up. If his attitude gets even worse than just trade him already. Hell of a talent but you don't win championships with guys like that

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 8m8 minutes ago
Appears Kessel won't do interviews today

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 8s9 seconds ago
Maintenance day for Cody Franson, per Horachek

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 1m1 minute ago
Leafs to shutdown Lupul for next few games bc previous injury still not completely healed... needs rest

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters
Horachek says Kessel dealing with an injury issue right now

Seems like those "injuries" are taking a toll, eh?

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
This crew will do everything they can to stay in Muskoka and avoid playing a defensively responsible game including not performing and I wouldn't be surprised to see some "not feeling well enough to play" before the trade deadline....

Kessel-check
Lupul-check
Franson-check
Phaneuf-check

OK, JVR and Bozak: you're next, pick a game to get hurt in. Or just keep production shut down. I know you want to stay.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Horachek: let's out tank everyone.
here;s your injured eye
injured leg
injured back
injured knee...

jvr...you're healthy...hmmm...injured....nose that's it!

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
The second Lupul is in the lineup we need to move him for anything possibly available. This guy can't survive a week without another dumb injury.

Some of the others seem like stretches, but I totally believe Lupul got himself another dumb injury.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
The second Lupul is in the lineup we need to move him for anything possibly available. This guy can't survive a week without another dumb injury.

Some of the others seem like stretches, but I totally believe Lupul got himself another dumb injury.

Lupul is just not a trade worthy player now! We need to find a way to get him to retire. He is USELESS as a player!

ChillyPalmer

Apr 9, 2012
Antarctica
Kessel shouldn't play through his injuries anymore.

If he's hurt, he should sit out. Being out there banged up, doesn't benefit him or the team at all.

Especially him, since a bunch of sofa warriors are gonna call him soft and gutless anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad