GDT: (Converted GDT) - Leafs @ Avalanche | TSN | 9pm est: Win for Winnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
This Phaneuf deal and captaincy will likely just get worse and worse as it goes.

I'd prefer Bigfoot back there.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
The guy never gets the love here, but Franson has had a very good game again tonight. Probably our best D man tonight.

No mention of him in the GDT, this is why I watch the games as I never believe the GDT without seeing it myself.

not true. he was mentioned. couple of good plays, and the assist.
infact I said, keep playing well, Cody, so we can trade him. :nod:

regardless of how well he's playing, he's going to want to be paid and we can't keep him on third pairing, and i don't think personally he can han dle top pair minutes each and every night

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Dion was pretty bad on the shift where 8 other Leafs did great job pressuring Avs.

First time I have focused on him and he looks as slow as David Steckel playing defense. :facepalm:

If you focus on him more frequently it'll just make you really angry. You probably shouldn't.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Oh no, I'm not telling you to stop, I appreciate how you call it as it is.

It seems that you don't like the forums critique on Bernier and go out of your way to try and change everyone's opinion through your comments which are mainly negatively directed towards Bernier.

We all see something different, I saw Bernier swimming on the first goal, I saw a Goalie that was deked out easy on a breakaway goal, and I saw a huge rebound that was luckily not a goal against as it just went over the cross bar.

A few commented on the swim, and the shaky start. But perhaps the reason why I did not post more than Reimer should have had the 3rd goal the other night because he made 45 saves Sat and stole a game? Perhaps Gardiner was to blame for the turnover 15 ft in front of the net. Perhaps Robidas skate was just bad luck?

Think about it.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal

regardless of how well he's playing, he's going to want to be paid and we can't keep him on third pairing, and i don't think personally he can han dle top pair minutes each and every night

Phaneuf, Franson floundered in the first.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Holland with a great pass there, could have easily been the winner.

He's a good guy to have signed even if you don't always play him. You can give him 5 minutes a night like Carlyle usually does, or you can bump him up to play with better players and he will be able to keep up and make plays.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB

Leaf fans. Whine about management not using advanced stats; want the team to trade one of its best advanced stats defence men.

It will never make sense here, will it?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Iginla is so slow nowadays. Not that he was that great a skater to begin with, but he looks like Jason Allison out there.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Holland with a great pass there, could have easily been the winner.

He's a good guy to have signed even if you don't always play him. You can give him 5 minutes a night like Carlyle usually does, or you can bump him up to play with better players and he will be able to keep up and make plays.

And he had the big game winner the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad