Winnik-Kadri-Kessel
JVR-Bozak-Clarkson
Komarov-Holland-Santorelli
Panik-Carrick-Ashton

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
I'd like to see a little shakeup in the lineup, something that COULD be far more dangerous if it works:

Holland - Kadri - Kessel
JVR - Bozak - Clarkson
Winnik - Santorelli - Komarov
Broll - Carrick - Bodie

IronHalen

Feb 7, 2013
Mark Masters @markhmasters
Carlyle going back to new old lines at practice:

Winnik-Kadri-Kessel
JVR-Bozak-Clarkson
Komarov-Holland-Santorelli
Panik-Carrick-Ashton

Yea, lets play the same lines that contributed to a crap-tacular first period..:handclap:

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Against Buffalo, injury riddled columbus, and a game where the goalie was the only reason we won.

We outscored our opponents 11-3 throughout those three games, I don't care what excuse you want to throw out, the lines were working.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Going to be a fine tough game to win. Varlamov has played some amazing games this season although the avs have been losing some. Imagine how much their players will try in this game. The trying part is one that scares me the most.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I would like to see:

Holland - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Kadri - Santorelli
Komorov - Winnik - Clarkson

(Lupul will take Holland's spot when he's back)

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Against Buffalo, injury riddled columbus, and a game where the goalie was the only reason we won.

Lol pretty much sums up bi-polar nation in one sentence. Lines work for three games = excuses, goaltending and coincidence

Line doesn't work for one period when the entire team sucks = line never worked in the first place.

How the hell can the goal tending be an excuse when the line did the scoring and didnt allow goals? Seriously.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Carlyle is just as bad as some fans. As the poster says above, outscore our opponents 11-3 in three games previous with changed lines, yet he reverts back to the old lines after 1 period of poor play from an entire team. I understand that you have to do something to jump start the team in this situation, but maybe you shouldn't break apart balanced lines when our usual 2nd line winger is out with an injury. The resulting lines were awful past the first line, and the minutes show it.

Darkside Blue

There/They're/Their
Feb 17, 2014
Horrah. Gord and Ray.
Hopefully the Leafs remember how to skate in this game.

Agreed. With any luck this year is a feeling out process and Gord & Ray will win the competition to be the Leafs' full-time broadcasters.

I've been trying to be supportive of Romanuk, but there's time when he and Millen sound like two strangers making awkward conversation on an airplane.

Still better than Bowen, though.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Carlyle is just as bad as some fans. As the poster says above, outscore our opponents 11-3 in three games previous with changed lines, yet he reverts back to the old lines after 1 period of poor play from an entire team. I understand that you have to do something to jump start the team in this situation, but maybe you shouldn't break apart balanced lines when our usual 2nd line winger is out with an injury. The resulting lines were awful past the first line, and the minutes show it.
I have to agree and say I've been pretty surprised in the past also when Carlyle has changed his winning lines... I mean he's an old school coach. They didn't do that back then. Why change the winning formula? Or why even change the old school mentality that's the better question? Is that like.... fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad