Speculation: CONTEST! Predict 5 quotes by Bergevin on his July 1st/UFA Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
5 more quotes? There are already so many so not sure he can top it.

Best guess but I only have one... It's hard to convince top UFA's to sign with Montreal.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Can we also get points from MB's own attitude? I think a truck load of points can be had with "Condescendance".

Last edited:

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
- "he's a center who has proven he can play in the top 6" ( i don't know who he'll be talking about here ... Bozak, Stastny?)
- "with a healthy Price and Weber ...."
- "i've said before, the player will make the decision for us in training camp." (prospect making the team)
- "we expect this team to come in with the right attitude from the start."
- "i still have to make decisions for the long-term benefit of the team."

Reactions: ArtPeur

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Fans will love Shea he has big Karakterr
Pk was too much in hospital visiting kids he was distracting to la sainte flannnnnelllle

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Fans will love Shea he has big Karakterr
Pk was too much in hospital visiting kids he was distracting to la sainte flannnnnelllle

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
We are going the right direction, tavares we had prepare so much for him we had a 5 hour presention ready at chez pare unfortunately we never had the chance to share the part of the plan we can talk about.. the pillars.

We were extremelly prepared for this UFA period as well unfortunalty our fax machine didnt work and will make sure next year it works. Its on me, period.

Has for the team has I said earlier we are going in the right direction with Price and Weber ready we fill we can squeeze in and surprise at the playoffs.

I did attempts to make some trades but you people do not understand this not a playstation its real life and you dont know i got a gun against my head when i go to the bank. Its hard.

Pillars. K bye.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
- We're in this for the long run
- I believe that this group of players is better than they look on paper
- I like the compete level of our new players
- I didn't want to sacrifice our future for a temporary fix
- Tomas has always been a leader on this team, and will be a huge asset at center

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Yes I asked them and they all agree under the new captain Plekanec that from now on it's better for all our players to wear purple suits and turtle necks.

BTW, why do I keep seeing publicities of half naked women?

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
"Sorry guys, no-one wanted Casperetty. I tried to trow in Plexs but dese GMs dey smart guys"

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I usually just read quotes about it, I seriously can't stand the sound and tone of his voice anymore.
He can't be taken seriously any more, there is no point to watch him struggle through the lies and bs that he regularly spews, most of us have moved on as if he is already fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad