Confirmed with Link: Conte Out as Director of Scouting

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I met Conte and Lou in Lake Placid, NY for USA's development camp. Conte looked at me and winked because I was rocking Devils garb. He took off before I could say hello, but I did get a picture with the godfather.

Pretty sure he did the same to me at the 2010 Draft when he walked by.

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
Conte was one the main guy at the helm when this team was known as one of the best drafting teams year after year. For that we can all be grateful. I do think this move was 3 yrs too late but that's my opinion.

I'm very curious to see who RS brings on. I'd like to see him stay away from his Pit ties. Would be nice to try and pluck someone from Det (a guy can dream can't he). Any names out there of people on the board like?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Conte was one the main guy at the helm when this team was known as one of the best drafting teams year after year. For that we can all be grateful. I do think this move was 3 yrs too late but that's my opinion.

I'm very curious to see who RS brings on. I'd like to see him stay away from his Pit ties. Would be nice to try and pluck someone from Det (a guy can dream can't he). Any names out there of people on the board like?

We should just take over scouting. We're all scouts here.:sarcasm:

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
We should just take over scouting. We're all scouts here.:sarcasm:

mhI8Lcp.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad