Injury Report: Conor Timmins potentially out long-term with lower body injury

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
Looked awesome in preseason then got hurt. I really think he can be good and be what they thought they needed when they signed Klingberg. Hope he can stay healthy

Reactions: LeafSteel

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011
Maybe. Lets see how this plays out. I hope I am wrong and he becomes a #1 defenseman that breaks the iron man streak.
Fair enough. If he does, I owe you a coke...

1700093095104.png

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
He doesn’t know where he is supposed to be in the D Zone

Looks good with the puck on his stick.

We do need a pp2 and someone who can move the puck. You couldn’t have him and klingberg on the team.

But if JK is out.

Rielly. Brodie
Mccabe xxxx
Gio. Timmins

Iff Lilly is traded for an upgrade

Personally. I think we need.

Rielly. Brodie
Xxxx. Xxxxx
McCabe. Lilly
Gio

But that’s probably too much to ask.
Or get a great 3 can prop up Lilly
(Like muzz was) just don’t know who that guy would be.

Reactions: TMLife17

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Timmins needs to stay healthy. Just like Robertson (health wise) I think he could be a really solid 3rd pair he can move the puck quick and rack up some points.

It's all about staying healthy and learning the d zone. He's still young. D men take a long time usually.

He's a much cheaper option then klingberg so hoping all the best for him.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

We do need a pp2 and someone who can move the puck. You couldn’t have him and klingberg on the team.

But if JK is out.

Rielly. Brodie
Mccabe xxxx
Gio. Timmins

Rielly. Brodie
Xxxx. Xxxx
McCabe. Lilly
Gio

They need a top pairing guy, ideally two.
Xxxx. Xxxxx
Rielly, Brodie
Liljegren, (McCabe, Gio, Lagesson, Timmins, Benoit)

Rest Brodie and Gio during March

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020

But if JK is out.

Rielly. Brodie
Mccabe xxxx
Gio. Timmins

Rielly. Brodie
Xxxx. Xxxxx
McCabe. Lilly
Gio

I wouldn’t trade Liljegren. Between last year and the start of this year, he’s taken steps into becoming a solid #4 IMO. Lagesson is someone else I’ve been impressed with as well. Lagesson and Timmins can be that #6/7 that can rotate in terms of who’s playing better or even healthy.

Hanifin I think would be a good target via trade or in free agency.

Rielly - ________
Hanifin - Liljegren
McCabe - Lagesson
Timmins

Getting Rielly should be a priority. Brodie has played well but I’d like to see someone a little more aggressive replace him.

Reactions: arso40

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Happy to have him back in the lineup given the injuries to the right side of the blueline.

Reactions: LeafSteel

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Xxxx. Xxxxx
Rielly, Brodie

Why rielly is actually our #1 defencemen why would we need a new top pair? If it’s not two in house players that surpass him on elc contracts I’m not paying for 2 more top 2 d that’s the same thoughts that got us in this mess in the first place ala johnny t but aside from that we need a tanev/peeke type player I’m hopeful on timmins but I doubt he’ll be ready for playoffs even if he’s not injured hope he proves me wrong though

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Why rielly is actually our #1 defencemen why would we need a new top pair? If it’s not two in house players that surpass him on elc contracts I’m not paying for 2 more top 2 d that’s the same thoughts that got us in this mess in the first place ala johnny t but aside from that we need a tanev/peeke type player I’m hopeful on timmins but I doubt he’ll be ready for playoffs even if he’s not injured hope he proves me wrong though
Rielly needs help. He could play in the top pairing, but if they found a legit #1 D and a guy that could pair with him, it would allow Reilly to move to the 2nd pair.

By all accounts Brodie was not playing injured last year during the playoffs so it would be ideal if they could limit his ice time.

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Rielly needs help. He could play in the top pairing, but if they found a legit #1 D and a guy that could pair with him, it would allow Reilly to move to the 2nd pair.

By all accounts Brodie was not playing injured last year during the playoffs so it would be ideal if they could limit his ice time.
Limit his ice time or trade him either way rielly is a top pairing guy we don’t have the money for a #1 let alone a top pairing guy to go with him we’re over thinking it we need a partner for rielly and we need a 3rd pair rhd or trade Brodie for a different style 2nd pair lhd

Reactions: Nineteen67

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Okay, he's had 1 game this year?

I haven't read previous posts, but I'm guessing they aren't evaluating him based on playing his first 15 minutes of the season against players who've are completely up to NHL speed?

Anyway, seeing the goals against, how many of those can be attributed to him? I think McCabe and Matthews get an assist on the 3rd. Dickinson goal. Samsonov gets the credit for the first two Dickinson goals. Nylander's post-crossbar-post gets credit for the Hawks winner. He was just showing off there ... :sarcasm:

Reactions: Zacman and arso40

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Okay, he's had 1 game this year?

I haven't read previous posts, but I'm guessing they aren't evaluating him based on playing his first 15 minutes of the season against players who've are completely up to NHL speed?

Anyway, seeing the goals against, how many of those can be attributed to him? I think McCabe and Matthews get an assist on the 3rd. Dickinson goal. Samsonov gets the credit for the first two Dickinson goals. Nylander's post-crossbar-post gets credit for the Hawks winner. He was just showing off there ... :sarcasm:
We’re still hopeful on timmins for sure but we need to SURE up the d get him a little competition

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Xxxx. Xxxxx
Rielly, Brodie

Rielly is being mentioned in Norris tweets. and we're still getting clown posts on him being a 2nd pair?

:loony:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad