Post-Game Talk: Connor McBowl 9:07 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Deep thoughts:
  • The Houston Oilers haven't scored a touchdown in 2 games (they might be due). Has Neal's toxic personality already destroyed their locker room? Do you think he threatens team mates with wedgies?
  • Both teams have similar records, but the Oilers have had an easier schedule. Will the Caps play down to a team with a better record?
  • If sleepyCaps show up tonight, it could get ugly very early. Will it wreck whatever confidence Holtby has built the past 2 games?
  • If I start drinking now, will I be awake for the game? And if I'm awake for the game, will I know what hockey is?
iY5sxZ.gif

Real question, will the football game already be lost by the time the puck drops?

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Which Caps we see today? Sleepy start or soft finish?

after 11 games of frustfration i rub my eyes when checking that we are actually 7-2-2

McDavid vs Carlson, battle for the Norris.

Is it really too much to ask that Caps play great early in every game and play awesome late and play excellent in the middle, never-ever lose or allow goals against no matter the opponent? Right?!

Me? All I ask is to dance on the graves of my enemies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Which Caps we see today? Sleepy start or soft finish?

after 11 games of frustfration i rub my eyes when checking that we are actually 7-2-2.

The Caps are playing a much more active aggressive system than years past. Its too easy to be off a bit at the beginning doing that and its typical for them to gas themselves with the increased level of energy burn. In general its been working. IIRC the 4 games they lost in reg or after, 3 of them were blown wins. Only the Colorado game was a straight up loss. 10-1 is too much to expect

Jun 15, 2007
Didn't even know Sam Gagner was still in the league.

I remember really wanting him over Alzner in 2007.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
It should have been low right pad for rebound. But we’re not that smart especially him.
Did you not see that Ovie shot at his chest too? I don't know much about this goalie but most big goalies are tough to beat low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad