Post-Game Talk: Connor McBowl 9:07 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Carlson is on fire . The new Bobby Orr.

Hoping for NATS to win it all. I was an Expos fan all my life but fans didn’t support at end and bad management made it impossible to keep. Doing well in DC. If they pull this off, how does this compare to Stanley Cup win for Caps?

As for tonight in Edmonton? We have not been scoring. After McDavid and Drai, it pretty much dries up. Neal is scoring but how long? Our bottom 6 is terrible. Chiarelli has made this team a complete mess.

Reactions: Heath

itsjustsurvival

These are my last, last words
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.
Carlson is on fire . The new Bobby Orr.

Hoping for NATS to win it all. I was an Expos fan all my life but fans didn’t support at end and bad management made it impossible to keep. Doing well in DC. If they pull this off, how does this compare to Stanley Cup win for Caps?

As for tonight in Edmonton? We have not been scoring. After McDavid and Drai, it pretty much dries up. Neal is scoring but how long? Our bottom 6 is terrible. Chiarelli has made this team a complete mess.

The Capitals are great at ending scoring slumps and allowing first goals. Should be a fun one.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Which Caps we see today? Sleepy start or soft finish?

after 11 games of frustfration i rub my eyes when checking that we are actually 7-2-2

McDavid vs Carlson, battle for the Norris.

Jun 15, 2007
I guess playing Samsonov on the last game of 3 in 4 to keep the boys alert?

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Matthews is great but Draisatl is ridiculously good. Tier above right now, IMO.

I agree. But I remember Matthews would always get put in on top 10 list for some reason while Draisaitl is forgotten. Leafs and #1 overall factor I guess.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Saving the stronger goalie for the tougher assignment. :sarcasm:

So we're the tougher assignment and Holtby is the stronger goalie... agreed.

It always confused me how quick Caps fans are to turn on Holtbeast. Did the Cup run teach us nothing? Holtby is always the real #1, even if he's not playing like it in the regular season.

Reactions: JenniferH

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Deep thoughts:
  • The Houston Oilers haven't scored a touchdown in 2 games (they might be due). Has Neal's toxic personality already destroyed their locker room? Do you think he threatens team mates with wedgies?
  • Both teams have similar records, but the Oilers have had an easier schedule. Will the Caps play down to a team with a better record?
  • If sleepyCaps show up tonight, it could get ugly very early. Will it wreck whatever confidence Holtby has built the past 2 games?
  • If I start drinking now, will I be awake for the game? And if I'm awake for the game, will I know what hockey is?
iY5sxZ.gif

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Not saying I want Sammy to be the #1, but I do want him to get a decent amount of backup time. Needs to get some starts from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad