OT: Congrats to your newest mod - Quo! (Mod Edit: And CH retirement)

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Happy retirement CH. Off to bigger things.

Quo-by-Orly-True-Love-Review-Bottle-Pictures.jpg

My favorite colour.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
:laugh: Certainly not.

Just know that violating any site rules grants me the authority to flay, maim, drown, impale, tar and/or feather or otherwise banish to the nether realms your online persona for the greater glory of HF. :D

I read that quickly, and took away that you could banish my nether regions. For a moment there I thought we entered into a new era of harsh.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Have mods ever been sent down for reconditioning? Like they get sick for a while and someone else takes over the duties, and then when they return only allowing them to moderate AHL threads until they work their way back into the lineup?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Have mods ever been sent down for reconditioning? Like they get sick for a while and someone else takes over the duties, and then when they return only allowing them to moderate AHL threads until they work their way back into the lineup?
What do you think Bonktastic is doing? :D

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
What are Quo's abilities with photoshop? If it's not the same as CH then idk how this is an upgrade, especially if we are retaining salary....

Congrats :)

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
This is such ********.

Quo? Hopefully this isn't Murray's only move today.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I wanted a one-year deal and a guarantee that they'd bring in Quo.

They said the budget didn't allow for it. I'm waiting for Zetterberg to call to convince me to go to HF Detroit.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What do you think Bonktastic is doing? :D

Who, me?

I'm still occasionally checking in and skimming the boards to see if this community can go back to having calm & rational discussions about topics, instead of the echo chamber of insane bridge-jumping pessimism and daily personal attacks that this season turned into.

I'll check back in around draft time. Hopefully, some of the regular offenders will have chilled out a bit by then.

Also: super-props to Quo, great choice for a very selfless job. Good luck, chum.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I was going to post a picture from Broke Back Mountain about "I cant quit you" referring to Bonks relationship with HFboards, but the internet took me to some dark corners...

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Who, me?

I'm still occasionally checking in and skimming the boards to see if this community can go back to having calm & rational discussions about topics, instead of the echo chamber of insane bridge-jumping pessimism and daily personal attacks that this season turned into.

I'll check back in around draft time. Hopefully, some of the regular offenders will have chilled out a bit by then.

Also: super-props to Quo, great choice for a very selfless job. Good luck, chum.

BONK!!!

<ahem> What I meant to say is ...

This.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Nothing personal with Quo, but why didn't we have Murray come in as a Mod. God knows he ain't doing **** about the SENS. :rant:

Oh and congrads Quo. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad