OT: Congrats to your newest mod - Quo! (Mod Edit: And CH retirement)

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Congrats! I look forward to the infractions I will inevitably force you to hand out to me.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Is it just me, or do we seem to be chewing up and spitting out mods faster than this team did coaches for a while...

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Enjoy your superpowers Quo! You came in at a glorious on these boards, full of bickering, angst, and no organizational action.

You and Qward should team up, now.

Screenshot2014-04-23at125252PM.png

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Hey, a mod with good music taste! Hope it doesn't go to your head! Don't abuse your new powers, like others sometimes do...

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Damnit, I was going to make the thread and title it, "Please welcome the newest Sens board mod, Leafs4Ever!!"

:sarcasm:

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Awww shucks, it ain't no thing. :blush: Nice to help out.

Congrats! I look forward to the infractions I will inevitably force you to hand out to me.

Me too! :laugh:

Enjoy your superpowers Quo! You came in at a glorious on these boards, full of bickering, angst, and no organizational action.

Not having the urge to forsake this place entirely was an important per-requisite prior to taking the entrance exam. :sarcasm:

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Aw man, does this means I have to start being nice to that guy?

:laugh: Certainly not.

Just know that violating any site rules grants me the authority to flay, maim, drown, impale, tar and/or feather or otherwise banish to the nether realms your online persona for the greater glory of HF. :D

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I use to congratulate new mods, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

Congratulations Quo

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
:laugh: Certainly not.

Just know that violating any site rules grants me the authority to flay, maim, drown, impale, tar and/or feather or otherwise banish to the nether realms your online persona for the greater glory of HF. :D

I thought drowning was only permissible on suspected witch posters?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Don't forget to wish CH well on his retirement!

Is it just me, or do we seem to be chewing up and spitting out mods faster than this team did coaches for a while...

It's been a difficult year, both on and off the ice. :(

I use to congratulate new mods, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

Congratulations Quo

SensBruins4Ever*

for that awful joke.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad