mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Officially married!

CHaaZyaUsAAaPny.jpg

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Already hen pecked. Bet she picked your tie to match her flowers :)

Just kidding Bobby. ;)

Congratulations!

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Another young star falling in physical love. We'll see how long this one lasts before he gets his head on straight.

Wow. Bitter much? Do you have some type of inside info on their relationship? How 'bout you put your internet six shooter away just wish him all the best? Allegedly they both like Ottawa, let's not run him out by ostracizing her.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Another young star falling in physical love. We'll see how long this one lasts before he gets his head on straight.

True, it is impossible for someone to have a good relationship while being having a good looking partner....

That is the most absurd/bitter/jealous thing I've heard in awhile.

As if relationships work better when you have a battle ax rather than an attractive partner.

Criticizing a guy and his relationship because his wife is pretty :laugh: :laugh:

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
That suit is the most 1987 thing I've seen all day.

Looks good for a June wedding. I like the bright colours.

You can criticize Ryan's game a little bit because he fell off at the end of the season if you want... However since he had come to Ottawa he is all class... Looking after the young players, doing a ton of charity work with sick kids.

Ryan seems like a very mature guy, I doubt he is marrying the wrong woman cuz she is pretty. That is just a lame thing to say.

Congrats Bobby!

Now let's win a Cup so you can have another ring on your hand besides your wedding ring!

Last edited:

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
Looks good for a June wedding. I like the bright colours.

Hmmm, early June too...the Stanley Cup Final is still playing out. Knew the Sens werent going to still be alive, or WHAT? :sarcasm:

Also, which Sens were at the wedding? That could be telling...

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
See this is why gossip columnists are so important. We need to get that TMZ/Court TV talk show channel, what's it called again, oh yeah - CNN, down here to get on this.

Ttracer*

The winters aren't that bad anyway, especially if you have a garage and someone to shovel and plow for you, which I assume any NHLer not named Joe Sakic would.
Sakic shoveled his own driveway? That's amazing

Coming from a dry rainless place like LA to Ottawa though? We get 6 months of cold, 2 of extreme cold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad