Tribute Congrats Buffalo!

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
It seems like your argument is McDavid going to the Oilers proves it is not rigged when in actuality it is the exact reason people think it is rigged. I could be misreading this though
So people think the NHL lottery is rigged because McDavid went to the one team the NHL did NOT want McDavid going to?

lolwut

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
Take Beniers, Sabres need forward talent in the worst way.
Also i think if Clarke works on his skating and hits his ceiling, he would end up one of the best players in this draft, better than Power imo.
Power is the safe bet, but so was Eric Johnson. I'm sure the scouting reports on him were similarly good.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011

Adams is such a f***ing puppet. It makes me sick.

If you read it in this voice , it makes a lot more sense.

article-2247388-167913FA000005DC-704_634x464.jpg

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
My hope would be 1 and Okposo for 2 and Kunin/Grundstrum and they take Eakin/Miller in the expansion. Seattle would then guarantee their pick of a number 1 center or Top 4 dman.
And Seattle take Beniers at #1, and we take Power at #2. :DD

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Power or Beniers. Fine with either.
I'd want a little + on Beniers. Possibly Seattle picking Okposo. I'd also want a "what if thread-immunity" on hfboards when Eklund is ppg along with 2-3 other players and our prospect is battling our next version of Ralph Krueger.*

*One thing about Austrians is that they keep coming back, they even made a popular movie series about it called terminator.

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Congrads to Buffalo on winning the lotto as a Oilers fan I know what it's like to be bottom of the league for a decade I hope Owen Power turns the Sabre around.
Owen-Powers7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stokes84

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad