OT 19/3: Confirmed with Link: Space Jam 2 in Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
No. The bomb should have been put in a pie like an egg would be.

Example:

You put eggs in pie right?... Now that I think about it, I don't think so.

I'm gonna to have to look that up.

Anyways, they meant that the bomb should have been painted pink and yellow, and filled with chocolate. Like Easter eggs.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Also:

classic-james-bond.jpg

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'm watching Thunderball (Bond, James Bond) right now. I noticed two baddies taking out an atomic bomb underwater. On the side of the bomb was stenciled: "Handle Like Eggs"

I found that pretty funny.

The guy who played Felix Leiter in that one was a pretty brutal actor as I recall.

Jack Lord FTW.

You put eggs in pie right?... Now that I think about it, I don't think so.

You put eggs into a surprising amount of things to make them 'correctly', even salmon.

Last edited:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Crabby. Mentiroso. Лгун. Liar.

I wouldn't lie to you, amigo.

I just can't see this hilariously invisible picture you've posted. I'm sure it's very funny, probably a gif of a cat doing something adorable, like trying to climb something and continuously falling down. Ha... get up you cat. I can just imagine how funny it is.

Last edited:

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

I just can't see this hilariously invisible picture you've posted. I'm sure it's very funny, probably a gif of a cat doing something adorable, like trying to climb something and continuously falling down. Ha... get up you cat. I can just imagine how funny it is.

I lost it at the bolded. Try it now though.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Game of Thrones.

Definitely GoT. Didn't miss much with Family Guy or HIMYM. Don't know about any of the others.

The end of Game of Thrones last night... OH MY GOD.

Back from work. Ok, HFB/TBL has decided. Four new GoT episodes to go!

Although I think I'll have to re-watch the season 2 finale to get up to speed again.

If you haven't read the books, next two episodes should be fun. My wife's face is going to be priceless. I've read them, she hasn't.
During my vacation I finished the 1st book of GoT... lots of reading still ahead.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Here ya go

Dh588cZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad