Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

No love for Killorn, shameful!

At least Point gets up there at last! Don't think Johnny will be up there either. The last one will probably be Stammer, Kuch and possibly Cally, though maybe Vasy?? Will be interesting to see who makes it into the "Big Three" because the goalie has been on the stage banner the last couple seasons.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
At least Point gets up there at last! Don't think Johnny will be up there either. The last one will probably be Stammer, Kuch and possibly Cally, though maybe Vasy?? Will be interesting to see who makes it into the "Big Three" because the goalie has been on the stage banner the last couple seasons.
Callahan is injured to start this year, so maybe not.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Just noticed there isn't one with Stralman. Dang man

Florida Hospital is changing its name, so they'll be back up there to change that before the season is through.

edit: the Lightning twitter account confirmed that Callahan is on one of the columns (it was getting finished at the time of their post)

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I was watching the video below and was thinking that when a business in Water Street closes, instead of it sitting vacant, or becoming a Halloween store, it could become a pop-up museum.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I want our old logo back. It had some depth and character to it, our current logo is flat and boring tbh.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
whats the point of holding out releasing these thirds? I mean there has to be a reason, the whole point of a third jersey is for the fans, and they decide to hold them to a tbd instead of fan fest

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
At this rate, November if we are lucky. I can say with near certainty it's not the 2004 throwbacks. You don't take this long to bring back something that's already made. If it is the throwbacks then it's too bad we have to wait for an organizational identity crisis to resolve itself at TBD because few fans liked out current look

My hunch is that this will be something we have not seen before. I don't know whether to be excited or prepare for an eyesore that took til regular season to put together and mass produce

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
They'll just use them on the opening night without telling anyone beforehand.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Still no jersey? wtf, I guess we'll get to keep the boring black Bolts jerseys. Black is fine, but do it better... A LOT better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad