Post-Game Talk: Complete Domination, Leafs win

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
Nylander with his best game.

Been playing solid for awhile now but good to see him get rewarded with some points.

He sure is good at beating up on bottom feeders, when the game is well in hand.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Man, Anaheim looks baaad.

Glad to see some of our depth players come through!

Muzzin is going to be a fan favourite!
I hope so. Kings fans hated him for some odd reason. Kings fans have been trying to give him away for years.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Nice feel good game for the Leafs and alot of the players, but its the Ducks and they gave the Leafs lots of room to operate in. Still its good to win against the teams you should be beating and picking up the easy points.

Reactions: TheKule

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Good game.

They won't fire Randy tonight but because of tonight. I am sure he is fired after the back to back in Montreal.

We should try and poach Ritchie. Lindy sucks, Brown had an easy good goal but still didn't like his game overall,
Terrible post ;)

But honestly, I do think Caralyle is fired asap(tonight or when the road trip is done)

Ritchie is awful. So much worse than brown.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Nylander with his best game.

Been playing solid for awhile now but good to see him get rewarded with some points.
Yup. He had that look to his game that
we are used to seeing. Strong skating, quick on his edges ,and bullet of a shot.

Good to see some bottom 6 domination. It'll get the Matthews line determined. That's the response of full lineup goal scoring we are looking for.

Reactions: weems

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Terrible post ;)

But honestly, I do think Caralyle is fired asap(tonight or when the road trip is done)

Ritchie is awful. So much worse than brown.

I think he is a 3rd liner on a terrible team and would be much better here. He gives us a bit of edge that we need and he is putting up points this year while being a + player. I think that's a good thing for us.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I'm glad the boys played well, but I'm not going to get my expectations out of control.

Lets make sure they can play this well against teams that aren't complete dogshit

Reactions: NiftyMits

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad