Post-Game Talk: Complete Domination, Leafs win

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
What ever happened to the untouchable/mega elite defense of the ANA ducks? That team certainly looks slow up front, but their back-end is just as suspect IMHO.

RLF

May 5, 2014
We took advantage of a poor team as we should. Obviously some stood out more than others like Johnsson, Muzzin. Willy had his best game by far. Without the goal, still his best game.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
He just scored dude. Driving the net hard which you can rarely see from the others. He's been pretty decent for about a month now.
He has been pacing for around 40 ES points the last month or so. Dont know what people expect from a player in the bottom 6 lol....

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
It is funny how the Willy thread has gone away. Well like I told all you guys a couple months ago it was going to take 6-8 weeks for a player who relies on skill as his only weapon to get back to last years level. Well he has been back for past 5 games now. He needed time to get his legs/lungs back and then his hands and finally his game/confidence. It also has helped a lot that Babs took away Marleau from his line. Marleau was gassed by time Willy came back. Marleau get his break and wow he looks like a top end player again like last year surprise surprise. Well not to me but the true tests comes 2-3 weeks from now when he is gassed again. That iron man streak is a real issue here.

Willy can run this own line and guys like Kadri and Brown who don't back down help Willy. To take that line to the next level add Kappy to it instead of Brown. It will elevate again. Move Kadri to left wing. Willy in middle and Kappy on right side. It will never happen because Kadri won't go for it but I think it would help team further.

Bigmarycombo

Jul 15, 2017
What ever happened to the untouchable/mega elite defense of the ANA ducks? That team certainly looks slow up front, but their back-end is just as suspect IMHO.

It’s hard to play defense when your always backed in your end. The ducks forwards are too slow for today’s game

Forwards have to come back and help out but because they are so slow they cant

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007

I will never get over how legendary this site made Hampus Lindholm.

Not saying he's bad but holy crap his legend status here was/is remarkable.

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
He just scored dude. Driving the net hard which you can rarely see from the others. He's been pretty decent for about a month now.

Yeah I dunno. He just always ruins the cycles, doesn't really create offence. He's a decent fourth liner with a good work ethic. You know you're going to get a decent shift out of him. We really don't need him though. He stagnates any line he's apart of in my opinion. Like I said I do like him, but it's time to get rid of him. I'm surprised others don't notice how often he hurts the flow of offence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad