Complaining thread

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
The freakin ads lunched today and failed my driver, crashing my aps on my pc...
and from this reputable site.... HATE unconsolidated ads and especially when they cause system malfunction

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Roy's short leash for young players is getting a little old. You need to let go and let them make mistakes sometimes, then work on corrections rather than punishments. He's clearly got a huge preference for experience over anything else in a player, which is why you see Guenin, Tanguay and Stuart hanging around and underperforming. He's scared to give the reins to somebody who isn't as "reliable". Unfortunately, physical ability counts for a lot in the NHL, and Wagner and Grigorenko have a lot more of it. It's even more worrisome when it comes to prospects like Bigras, Rantanen, and Zadorov. If you're never going to give them minutes in the NHL because it might cost you a game or two, you're never going to get a player out of them in the long run. We're all penciling them in for the future, but if we keep squeaking by on waiver-bait bit players for too long we're not going to get the sexy lineups we're all looking forward to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad