Injury Report: Community Injury Thread

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
With Letang possibly hurt now, do you think the GM trio of Moorehouse, Lemiuex and Alvin claim Capobianco on waivers from ARZ?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
With Letang possibly hurt now, do you think the GM trio of Moorehouse, Lemiuex and Alvin claim Capobianco on waivers from ARZ?

If Letang is out I assume they’ll be at the point of being desperate for a warm body. Their depth from what I gather is Czuczman and then 3 D with 0 pro games. Maybe Lindgren if he’s here and done with any quarantining. This guy has 14 whole NHL games in 4 years. What a comparative stud.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Just press X when he pops up on the waiver screen. Duh

He was using a ColecoVision controller. There is no X button

coleco-vision-controller.jpg

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
So Maniscalco just isn’t NHL ready even with unprecedented injuries? They seemed high on him, and on paper he looks as good as Marino at the same age.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I think we all know that judging NCAA dmen off their numbers is a quick and easy way to be wrong, but Maniscalco vs Marino is a very good example if anyone needs a reminder :naughty:

We've had people urging us to pump the brakes on him for a while - Rutherford himself listed Lee on his off-side as more likely to be involved than Maniscalco - and he looked very much a work in prospect in scrimmages.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I think we all know that judging NCAA dmen off their numbers is a quick and easy way to be wrong, but Maniscalco vs Marino is a very good example if anyone needs a reminder :naughty:

We've had people urging us to pump the brakes on him for a while - Rutherford himself listed Lee on his off-side as more likely to be involved than Maniscalco - and he looked very much a work in prospect in scrimmages.

I’m surprised they haven’t called up Lee with how awful Cuckman was.

I imagine if we drop any games with that doofus we will see Lee shortly.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Mete wants out of Montreal, I think he could help out here
Not big body but has a good shot, can move the puck and also play on the pp

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Meh.

Mete is vanilla as hell. Not a fan. He did not really develop and does not seem to have room to do so.

He is what he is and would be discarded as soon as we get healthy.

I think he wouldn't be as bad here though. he was rushed into the league and I don't think really fits Julien's system. I think he would be decent here but you're right, once healthy i don't think he cracks our lineup. It would just be to help right now..

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I think he wouldn't be as bad here though. he was rushed into the league and I don't think really fits Julien's system. I think he would be decent here but you're right, once healthy i don't think he cracks our lineup. It would just be to help right now..

I am not against it. He could be a decent stop gap (better than Czuzman or whatever his name his and Weber). I doubt this is the kid of move he and his agent are seeking though.

However, let's be honest, it isn't as if Victo Meter had any leverage :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad