Injury Report: Community Injury Thread

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
So hear me out right? I think the whole team might be better off just blatantly, irresponsibly, intentionally breaking quarantine protocols in an attempt to all get Covid. Let's shut this whole thing down for two weeks. Reset it, let some defensemen get healthy, try again. Sure, we might lose one or two in the process, but let's be honest at the rate we are going someone is going to show up as dead on the injury report one of these days right?

Reactions: Turin

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
So hear me out right? I think the whole team might be better off just blatantly, irresponsibly, intentionally breaking quarantine protocols in an attempt to all get Covid. Let's shut this whole thing down for two weeks. Reset it, let some defensemen get healthy, try again. Sure, we might lose one or two in the process, but let's be honest at the rate we are going someone is going to show up as dead on the injury report one of these days right?

LGyh.gif

Thats gunna be a no from me dog. Lets not really tempt fate even more. With our luck one or more of Crosby, Malkin, Letang would be out long term with side effects.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
They're not allowed to practice during a COVID shutdown.

This team needs practice, not more time away from the ice.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

So having too short of a pre season has really effected them so the plan is more time off.............

Cappie-greek-31666103-245-150.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
They're not allowed to practice during a COVID shutdown.

This team needs practice, not more time away from the ice.

Did you forget to log into your 2nd account before replying? Seems like you are arguing with yourself. It is a Friday though :laugh:

EDIT: Wait, it’s 2 accounts :laugh: separated by “ed”. My apologies

Last edited:

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Did you forget to log into your 2nd account before replying? Seems like you are arguing with yourself. It is a Friday though :laugh:

Yeah I can't say I'm thrilled about the similarity, and at least from my side it was unintentional. I'm just a Pens fan living in Phoenix. Hopefully everyone gathered that comment was in no way serious.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Yeah I can't say I'm thrilled about the similarity, and at least from my side it was unintentional. I'm just a Pens fan living in Phoenix. Hopefully everyone gathered that comment was in no way serious.

Gotta change to

@the_realDesertPenguin

Reactions: Zirakzigil

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

When I registered, I had no idea there was a similarly named account. I think I registered years ago, changed my account name at some point. Freaked me out when I was quickly scrolling through and didn't remember posting something.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Gotta change to

@the_realDesertPenguin
I was here first!

Besides, they're really not the same.

DesertPenguin is located in the desert.

DesertedPenguin has been left behind. Could be a desert. Could be a city. Could be a jungle. Could be Mars. Who knows?

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
So at the start of the season this was our projected lineup :laugh:

Injured-Injured
Injured-Marino
Injured-Ceci
Injured-Ruhwedel
PO Joseph-Weber (added later)
Czuczman

200.gif

And somehow 5-1-1 in our last 7 games with our defense decimated. Really is crazy this team has been this resilient. It doesn't look pretty but this team has heart and never quits.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
They can't afford Letang being out too long.

Ceci/Ruh can play well for a bit but will eventually be overwhelmed in the top 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad