Post-Game Talk: Comeback falls short Jets lose 5-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Said it in the GDT but again how that ref from 4 feet away doesn't call hooking is a disgrace, definitely deserve better than that. Great comeback though.

It's bad when a fan from a rival team can see it obviously and without bias.
refs don't want to be the reason why teams lose, so they let shit go, becoming the reason the team loses

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Eh, reffing is always 50/50 so you never know how that is going to go. Best thing is to score lots of goals and limit any against to take them out of it.

As for that last point f'n heck yeah. He's a cancer of the game.
I’d love for some of that 50/50 officiating right now.

They let EVERYTHING go in OT and then bit on Stone’s embellishment and put us down a man. Dillon was hooked, in OT, on the PK, in front of the ref, and magically they decided not to call it. These are theoretically the best refs the NHL has to offer — it’s the playoffs.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Not winning after a comeback is better than not making a comeback at all. At least it shows the team didn't quit. With that said, Vegas deserved the win more than the Jets based on their play in the first 2 periods.

If Morrisey is out for the next 2 games, I don't see the Jets winning another one.

Reactions: snowkiddin

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I’d love for some of that 50/50 officiating right now.

They let EVERYTHING go in OT and then bit on Stone’s embellishment and put us down a man. Dillon was hooked, in OT, on the PK, in front of the ref, and magically they decided not to call it. These are theoretically the best refs the NHL has to offer — it’s the playoffs.
schief punches hague gets 2, hague hits scheif back gets nothing

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Great comeback. Entertaining as hell.
Don't take a period off and we win everytime.

Our 5 Dmen were great. Thought Dillan and Samberg really stepped up.
Don't blame Samberg for the last one. Terrible bounce.

dumbledore-frustrated.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad