GDT: Columbus vs Buffalo | 2/24 7PM EST

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I'll talk hockey with anyone around here, and I actually agreed with your other post, I just get annoyed with Pens fans in Columbus that mask as Jackets fans every other game. Same goes for Chicago and in the old days, Detroit.

I understand that poster's position. I'm moving to another NHL city and I'll go to games there. I'm not a very demonstrative fan, so I'll try to appreciate good play from both teams, but it's hard not to get caught up with the enthusiasm of a home crowd. Two or three times a year, though, I'll put on my Jackets cap and cheer on the visitors.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I understand that poster's position. I'm moving to another NHL city and I'll go to games there. I'm not a very demonstrative fan, so I'll try to appreciate good play from both teams, but it's hard not to get caught up with the enthusiasm of a home crowd. Two or three times a year, though, I'll put on my Jackets cap and cheer on the visitors.

Before that happens we need to share that long-discussed beverage, pete.

major major

Feb 18, 2013

That's the way I am. I haven't lived in Ohio since 2005, but I'll never quit the Jackets.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It is not true. Even with the current roster we can and had to fight for PO. All of our problem this season is that Richards still on the bench. Fire him now. Right away. Home defeat from Buffalo, the worst team of league, would be a "worthy" completion his work in our team.

Richards has one more season, the Jackets can't fire head coaches every year.. If the CBJ fail in October and November next season he will be fired...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

You and I go way back aka Pete, one time many years ago you asked me about going to a game together.. You may have forgotten that but I have not, we never did that game.

Many have two teams but this I know, when at home root for the home team….!

I can’t wait to read your posts on your new team board…. If I can figure out what that team is!

Robert

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Before that happens we need to share that long-discussed beverage, pete.

You and I go way back aka Pete, one time many years ago you asked me about going to a game together.. You may have forgotten that but I have not, we never did that game.

Many have two teams but this I know, when at home root for the home team….!

I can’t wait to read your posts on your new team board…. If I can figure out what that team is!

Robert

I still have a few games left here, starting with tomorrow night. Drinks are on me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad