GDT: Columbus up: More McPoints please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Looch getting called out. Chia's got to move him this summer. I think he needs a freash start some where else. Habs maybe
If Lucic was a free agent this summer he’d be sitting by his phone in late August and hoping somebody calls him for a PTO. He’s still got five years left on the NTC, buyout proof contract. I don’t see a scenario of how he gets moved this summer.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I'd have to rewind but I think he did
He made the argument today the Lemieux deserved that Hart on ched because he finished 19 points ahead of Gretzky even though Pens missed playoffs , while Gretzky missed 16 games , than 5 min later he argues Marchand should get consideration because of his PPG lol Marchand has wait for it missed 16 games. He has no fn idea what he is talking about

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
If Lucic was a free agent this summer he’d be sitting by his phone in late August and hoping somebody calls him for a PTO. He’s still got five years left on the NTC, buyout proof contract. I don’t see a scenario of how he gets moved this summer.

The best bet is wait for Seattle and bite the bullet on what it costs.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I don’t understand why everywhere jp moves lucic has to move with him

Strangely enough Lucic has been far better recently. Pulju can't even handle a puck out there. Just playing brutal. The guy has pts in 1/ out of last 12GP. Of course that one game he was exalted to god status around here.

I'm still hearing about a game he had in January.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta

He needs to drop some weight and spend all summer doing skating drills.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
Spector is just wrong about why the trophy should be awarded, it has ZERO to do with playoffs.

The Hart Memorial Trophy, originally known as the Hart Trophy, is awarded annually to the "player judged most valuable to his team" in the National Hockey League (NHL).

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
Strangely enough Lucic has been far better recently. Pulju can't even handle a puck out there. Just playing brutal. The guy has pts in 1/ out of last 12GP. Of course that one game he was exalted to god status around here.

I'm still hearing about a game he had in January.
He has been real bad, he will come around though.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
So our second “pp” line is our fourth line? Lol

Go to hell tmac. You’re a f***ing disgrace. You can’t run a pp so you roll lines, and can’t even do that right.

Reactions: PulYou

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
A coach telling me he is rolling the lines on a powerplay tells me he is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad