GDT: Columbus up: More McPoints please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Lets hope the Oilers can get Tmac ready for this game.

And lets put behind us that horrible OT against the ducks where we got absolutely carlyled.

Your up Connor!

Shibumi

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
And more importantly get another two points to close the gap on the Flames. If the Oilers finish ahead of them it will save me paying out a flat of Stella.

Lord Quas

The unseen
Aug 9, 2006
Been on holiday, and just checking in time to time. GOilers!

What have the lines looked like, & is Lucic looking better in the third line?

What are your takes on the depth chart for the oilers going forward? With Nuge and Drai both able to play wing (and one probably should), I don’t even know anymore... who am I missing, misplacing?

LWCRW
NugeMcDDrai
LucicDraiAberg
SlepyNugeRatti
CagStromePuljujarvi
KhairaKassian
Yamo
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LDRD
KlefbomLarsson
NurseBenning
RussellBear
SekeraAvitu
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

pisani34

Sep 17, 2007
Edmonton
i'm in the finals for my fantasy league and had reilly smith sitting there and not even practicing with the team yet. Looked through the list of FA's and decided Ty Rattie could be the wildcard i need to push for the trophy.....pump his tires McD!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Well it sure can't get any worse.

They looked as good as they have on the PP in weeks since they switched to that in the 2nd against the ducks. Scored a beauty in the 3rd.

Pretty damning indictment of the whole mess though that they have basically just given up on trying to implement a power play. I donno if I’ve ever seen anything quite like this before.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Well it sure can't get any worse.

Coaching staff essentially trying ANYTHING to get the PP moving means they have no clue. Regular lines on the PP, is a dumb idea, the fact that it might work out for the Oilers, that is, improve the PP, Only shows how bad the PP is in the first place.

Reactions: Aerrol

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013
Who was the last player to record back to back 100 point seasons? I’m having a hard time remembering if someone has done it since Crosby/Ovechkin in the 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->