Columbus Thread VI (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
If you're downtown, the closest legit Columbus-style pizza places are probably Rubino's in Bexley, or Rotolo's or Panzera's in Grandview Heights, both about 10 minutes away. Plank's on Parsons might be a candidate, but their sauce is very sweet. There are a couple of good downtown pizza places that serve more traditional pies, including Cafe Napolitana which is outstanding pizza by the slice. I'm less familiar with Polaris, but Westerville isn't too far and Pasquale's is good as is Antonio's and Giammarco's.

Thanks!

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
They opened a donatos in sarasota...only 45 min drive lol...thats the biggest drawback to FLA living...pizza is shite here...

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
They opened a donatos in sarasota...only 45 min drive lol...thats the biggest drawback to FLA living...pizza is shite here...
I’m in Myrtle Beach, SC right now and also not impressed with the pizza. Some decent brews though :laugh:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

What gets me is that City BBQ is starting to get big in North Carolina......I mean, that's a BBQ state there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad