Proposal: Columbus - Tampa and then Columbus - Toronto

dirk41

Jun 9, 2010
Based on the offer in the OP, why doesn’t Tampa just trade Stralman directly to Toronto for at least 5 years of Nylander instead of adding Palat and a first for one year of Panarin. Not that Toronto should do that, but I’m just going by the proposal in the OP.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Based on the offer in the OP, why doesn’t Tampa just trade Stralman directly to Toronto for at least 5 years of Nylander instead of adding Palat and a first for one year of Panarin. Not that Toronto should do that, but I’m just going by the proposal in the OP.

Because then Columbus couldn’t rape both teams in the process, which was the entire point of the OP.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

Why didn't Ottawa directly trade Hoffman to Florida?

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Panarin for Stralman, Palat, 2019 1st (CBJ allows Tampa to talk with Artemii about his next contract).

And then Stralman for Nylander.

So Tampa gets Panarin and the 1st line Panarin - Stamkos - Kucherov (could be an interesting line, to my taste).
Toronto gets Stralman
CBJ gets Nylander, Palat, 2019 1st.

Stralman for Nylander?

LMAO.

No, from Toronto. Thx for the giggle.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Yeah, I bet you wanna get Hedman for him. Or another elite 1D, but you won't. And even Tavares won't make Toronto a contender with defense like this...

Where did I say that he was worth Hedman? Are you seriously this thick?

But that's a garbage offer for Toronto. A 31 year old Stralman is worth Connor Brown.....MAYBE. But nowhere near the value of budding Superstar Willie Nylander.

Go back to bed and dream some more!!

:)

dirk41

Jun 9, 2010
Why didn't Ottawa directly trade Hoffman to Florida?
I don’t know the exact reasons, but I assume they didn’t want to trade him in the East. Also the management and ownership is a tire fire.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Nah cousin. In an alternate reality where TOR would trade Nylander for Stralman, why wouldn't TB just make that trade themselves?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad