Proposal: Columbus - Tampa and then Columbus - Toronto

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Panarin for Stralman, Palat, 2019 1st (CBJ allows Tampa to talk with Artemii about his next contract).

And then Stralman for Nylander.

So Tampa gets Panarin and the 1st line Panarin - Stamkos - Kucherov (could be an interesting line, to my taste).
Toronto gets Stralman
CBJ gets Nylander, Palat, 2019 1st.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
2019 1st might not be available, and we probably want some insurance on that impending UFA Panarin. I'm not even touching Nylander for Stralman.

Reactions: MR4

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Nope. Just Stralman isn't enough for Nylander.

This trade doesn't make much sense for Tampa or especially Toronto; it just seems built to funnel everything to Columbus.

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Stralman at a good cap hit signed long term would definitely not get Nylander. He is getting old and not physical and doesn't put up points. Put all three together and Leafs say no.

What you are offering is ONE SEASON of Stralman for an RFA Nylander. Not even close at all. This proposal is bad, and you should feel bad.

Reactions: Palat

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Hehe, so Toronto fans don't like the trade because Stralman is too bad, and Tampa fans don't like it, because Stralman is too good... As always.

Reactions: Fro

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Hehe, so Toronto fans don't like the trade because Stralman is too bad, and Tampa fans don't like it, because Stralman is too good... As always.
I can't speak for Tampa "fans" (there seems to have been only one other reply from a Tampa fan that I know of), but Nylander should not be traded for 1 year of Stralman.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Lmao Nylander has more value than Panarin so I have no idea what the f*** this thread is

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Panarin is twice a player Nylander is...
Ugh you should be banned from making threads

Did you read my post? "More value'

As in there's more value in a 22 year old 60 point C/RW RFA than a PPG LW with 1 year until UFA.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Ugh you should be banned from making threads

Did you read my post? "More value'

As in there's more value in a 22 year old 60 point C/RW RFA than a PPG LW with 1 year until UFA.

It's you, who should be banned... RNH had even more value, when he was 19 year old. The same about Skinner. And where are they now? Potential means nothing, especially considering, Nylander has been playing in the NHL for two years already and hasn't done a lot of progress. And this "C" is especially laughable, because his chances to play center in Toronto are close to zero...

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, though, because it looks like you're one of those TML fans, the whole HF ridicule at...

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
It's you, who should be banned... RNH had even more value, when he was 19 year old. The same about Skinner. And where are they now? Potential means nothing, especially considering, Nylander has been playing in the NHL for two years already and hasn't done a lot of progress. And this "C" is especially laughable, because his chances to play center in Toronto are close to zero...

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, though, because it looks like you're one of those TML fans, the whole HF ridicule at...
What the f*** is this post lmao

Potential means nothing, alright, send the Leafs Foudy, Carlsson, and Wennberg for Marleau.

Potential isn't a guarantee but it still has tooooons of value, and doesn't change the fact that even if Nylander topped out at 60 points which he won't, 5 guaranteed years of 60 points is worth more than 1 year of 80 points

Lance in this thread is shitting on your name lmao so yeah clearly there's a history of terrible opinions that should bar you from thread making

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Panarin for Stralman, Palat, 2019 1st (CBJ allows Tampa to talk with Artemii about his next contract).

And then Stralman for Nylander.

So Tampa gets Panarin and the 1st line Panarin - Stamkos - Kucherov (could be an interesting line, to my taste).
Toronto gets Stralman
CBJ gets Nylander, Palat, 2019 1st.
I swear....does anyone other than Leafs fans watch Nylander play? I mean i get fans of other teams don't folliw Toronto every game, but when they play your favorite team...you watch...right?

22 years old
Back 2 back 60+ seasons
Can play wing or center

Straight up for Anton f***ing Stralman....really?

Reactions: Yackiberg8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad